Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast
    Gotta love the chapter when the art is made well.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I don't know if I should laugh or applause Togashi for this chapter. I totally get the art behind it but can't help but laugh a bit for the lack of dialogue.

And who the hell those people in black silhouette with Gon?
    Their the animal research team around kaito + the ant koala

http://www.mangareader.net/207-14195...apter-186.html

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I don't know if I should laugh or applause Togashi for this chapter. I totally get the art behind it but can't help but laugh a bit for the lack of dialogue.

And who the hell those people in black silhouette with Gon?
    I was thinking the same thing, the art was better this chapter lol. Then I saw no more words, this guy finds different ways to be lazy while playing his games/MMO's haha.
    But it is all better than another hiatus.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, the art was better this chapter lol. Then I saw no more words, this guy finds different ways to be lazy while playing his games/MMO's haha.
    But it is all better than another hiatus.
    He's apparently been sick. Legitimately sick.

Or you know, he wants to do a little better for his final chapters. Take your pick.

That said, next chapter will be the deal maker in terms of its continuing, hitting hiatus, or if Togashi is serious this time. Next week is the biggie. If there's no hiatus after next week, (the chapter that would finish out the next volume) I think we can breathe a collective sigh of relief for some time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Read the new chapter... pretty interesting arc brewing.

Here the link to the new chapter: http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/340

Figures Pariston would align himself with Beyond Netero. Seriously Togashi couldn't come up with a better name than Beyond Netero. Oh, yeah Togashi, I would have really loved to see what was on that DVD Netero left behind before you decision to go on your little break.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Damn, another great chapter. I thought at page 10, Netero would scream "I will be the Pirate King!!!" lol.

Nice to know the chairman's full name. Beyond is an awefull name but so does Pain. I'm sure we will get used to it. He may not be the chairman's son but they both share same features and talk the same and have the same ideals.

I'm really looking for this new world. The timing of it's introduction is kinda not working for me a little though coz I wanted Gon and Killua to be at least beat some of the top tier opponents of this world before stepping outside.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Sigh.

hate it when i`m right....

after negimas wtf sudden ending, and now this, See you in another 2-3 years and do enjoy that Dragon Quest X Togashi.

I think maybe I'm done. I haven't read this week's chapter yet, but... last week's was a decent stopping point. Far as I'm concerned, its all resolved and done.

I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me whenever it comes back and I'll have forgotten I said this, but... the bug arc is done after 7 years... i don't know that I need to be victim to this cycle anymore, however good the series might be in its highs.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hiatus...

See you guys in a year or two...

sig made by me

^ Really? Hiatus...

It'd have been better if the previous chapter was the ending then.
    Gon finally having the talk with his father, knowing why his father became a hunter and discovering there is a world beyond the one he knew...
    Not saying this chapter wasn't interesting, but really...