Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    I was allready surprised in the previous chapter at how bad gon's situation was,
    but for it to be THIS bad, waw... made me think about ging not being there fr him fr some reason.
    Pariston sure is one foxy sonnuva-gun.
    He's unpredictable, hard to read and a smart one at that... + u can just tell he's up to no good =I
    Makes this manga all the more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/36540135/1 is out!

I can't believe how thinking about votes had my head spinning, making a election this dramatic and shit. Pariston who the hell is this guy?! His shrewdness is hella creeppy especially the last bit. I was like "oh shit" Lerio is done now.

And damn Gon got f*cked up didn't think he was in a condition that bad. That transformation he did sure those have serious set backs. Why do I get the feeling we gonna have a training arc with Gon again with that tiny beast women on how to prevent this and that blah blah....
    Biscuit could teach Gon how to transform into that mode safely like she does but then Gon is not a transformation type. She could teach him other things though. And out of all the mangas out there, HxH is probably the only one I enjoy reading about training arcs.

Alluka is just a beast. The look on her father says it all. And sorry Illumi you can't get to Alluka. I know your strong and all but there's no way you could beat a bunch of hunters protecting her. I say Killua's Dad will order to bring her back and maybe finally accepting her as family. No one is allowed to make a wish again to her ever. It's a possibility too that she just used all of her powers and will need years to recover it. It's a good idea so Gon and Killua could have their adventures without sense of safety that there's someone who will heal them no matter what.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Man.

Pariston and Illumi might working together.

Holy shit.

That panel with Gon's hand.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

It might not be the case, but from his smile I got the feeling that Pariston knew that Gon had just been healed. How would he know?
    And Illumi has been playing at a larger game this entire arc, so my thought is Pariston, this equally shady character, might have been informed about Gon's recovery by Illumi.
    A lot of Leorio's votes are because he wants to heal Gon - but if it's revealed right here and now that Gon is perfectly fine, on what basis would Leorio be elected? Those votes might disappear.
    Teradain's Anti-Chairman faction who posed a potential threat to Pariston were all wiped out by Hisoka and Illumi as well.

It feels like Pariston might have a hand in it all.
    Of course, I may be way off base.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Man.

Pariston and Illumi might working together.

Holy shit.

That panel with Gon's hand.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

It might not be the case, but from his smile I got the feeling that Pariston knew that Gon had just been healed. How would he know?
    And Illumi has been playing at a larger game this entire arc, so my thought is Pariston, this equally shady character, might have been informed about Gon's recovery by Illumi.
    A lot of Leorio's votes are because he wants to heal Gon - but if it's revealed right here and now that Gon is perfectly fine, on what basis would Leorio be elected? Those votes might disappear.
    Teradain's Anti-Chairman faction who posed a potential threat to Pariston were all wiped out by Hisoka and Illumi as well.

It feels like Pariston might have a hand in it all.
    Of course, I may be way off base.
    Nice prediction , Mrs Bonez 8/10 points I'd say.

Next chaps out cant post it right now , smartphone shit blaaa...

I bet Gon tells Ging to fucking disappeae or sumthin like dat

Ging's face hahaha~!

I can see gon restrain himself since ging still doesn't seem prepared, but either way i'm fine :p
    Looks like things went as most of us thought it would.
    Wonder what leorio will do during the rest of the election now =/

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Ging's face hahaha~!
    ^This.....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    hahahahah Ging is f*cked....

but seriously....If Gon decides not to go see Ging, I'll have considered the main character to be completely revived xD.

and Pariston is really a clever bastard....i want him to be the Chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    I can see gon restrain himself since ging still doesn't seem prepared, but either way i'm fine :p
    Looks like things went as most of us thought it would.
    Wonder what leorio will do during the rest of the election now =/
    It's the other way around I think. Gon won't face him coz he's the one who isn't ready. He's a hunter and his goal is to hunt down his Dad and not just meet him on some fancy election. Gon will just turn around and look for Killua instead.

Leorio would drop down his candidacy and all the votes for him would be separated with the cow guy and Cheadle thus, Pariston would win the election.

I wonder why Killua doesn't want Gon to know that he's responsible for healing him?

sig made by me

Something to do with keeping alluka's ability a secret I assumed.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?