Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Great F****n Chapter.....

Pariston really is a slimy bastard. So I guess this arc is nearing it's end, really can't wait to see how Killua's going to heal Gon without killing a whole bunch of people. Was Hisoka last seen in the Hunter headquarters? He might show up in the hospital if he's in the city. Exciting stuff. Cheadle tries (and fails) to talk sense into Ging. Good try, Cheadle. Pariston has become the new Ant Queen. Bad, but expected. And Icktionpe has epic loot. Sweet.

Looks like we finally get all the hunter commandements.the plot thickens!

ans best thing is No Sign of any Hiatus ...fiu.Don't need to worry again until March.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Good chapter.

How much you want to bet whatever Ging told Cheadle, Pariston already planned something else further ahead. Don't like Pariston but dude is calculating.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Pariston wants to win and like the saying goes "If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail". Pariston knows this and it is why he can afford to smile while Cheadle and and the others can not. The guy is just too calculating.
    Anyway I just want to see Gon and Killua back together in the thick of events again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Great F****n Chapter.....

Pariston really is a slimy bastard. So I guess this arc is nearing it's end, really can't wait to see how Killua's going to heal Gon without killing a whole bunch of people. Was Hisoka last seen in the Hunter headquarters? He might show up in the hospital if he's in the city. Exciting stuff. Cheadle tries (and fails) to talk sense into Ging. Good try, Cheadle. Pariston has become the new Ant Queen. Bad, but expected. And Icktionpe has epic loot. Sweet.

Looks like we finally get all the hunter commandements.the plot thickens!

ans best thing is No Sign of any Hiatus ...fiu.Don't need to worry again until March.
    Wasn't it explained already that if you have a positive wish (healing for example) the request wouldn't be that big unlike wishing for a negative thing.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Wasn't it explained already that if you have a positive wish (healing for example) the request wouldn't be that big unlike wishing for a negative thing.
    Oh yeah,i just re-read the chaps after you mentioned it.Healing wishes don't seem to have any cost for the user, but I wonder about Alluka. As I said before, her healing Tsubone's hand sent her into sleep. So I wonder what will happen when Alluka heals Gon?

My impression about Pariston ,and I'm pretty sure that's what Ging meant. He says that the X day is the hunter exam and that the 5000 ants have all nen by now. Next page we read in the ten hunter commandments that hunters, to be elegible, must have nen, and that the chairman cannot be dethroned as long as he has the majority of the association with him (5000 ant hunters vs 600 human hunters). I guess he wants the ants to enter the exam, pass it and then proceed to vote for him. Then he'd not only win the election by landslide, but control an overwhemling amount of the hunter community. That's why he's delaying till X day isn't it?

But according to Ging he just wants to have some fun, because he's bored.So maybe he just want the Ants who already have nen to enter the hunter exam and become hunters,It's the same thing when Netero invited Gon and Killua to that ball game and afterwards said "I won't be bored anymore". 600 hunters (+many are just awfully weak) are too few for Pariston, he wants that big garden where he can have a challenge. Just like Netero, Ging or Hisoka.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

TMI Leorio, TMI.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Leorios still the charisma man and it was obvieously that gin got him self hit. Its still kind of obvious that leorio will not be the chairman. But I think if alluka fails then pariston would probably help him after winning.

Good chapter. Leorio, way to much there buddy. I would like to see what kind of chairman he would though, I think he could do it. Now what kind of plan Pariston is coming up with now to get back the advantage.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,