Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Lol, hisoka is such a troll sometimes XD
    Looks like we have an official chart regarding the whole zoldyck-family now.
    Every new chapter is as ineteresting as the previous one, this is awesome stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Was it mentioned before that Leorios backname is "Paladknight" ?! Hope his abillitys are like those of a Paladin :3 Beat up the enemy and protect/heal your comrades. I mean Emission is just perfect for healing abillitys i guess^^.
    & perfect since he wants to become a doctor.

That zoldyck family chart is what my school would call a "concept" map lol. We have to make these stupid maps every week except with medical related terms. It can get pretty annoying, but nice to see a funny version in a manga.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

-_-'
    hehe the zoldyk family is so great

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    the Ant arc is not shitty.the Hiatus that was being Shitty.
    Well just re-read the entire HxH manga and be honest as to which arc is the worst. The HxH universe didn't need an invincible cell-looking enemy (who died by stupid bombing shit) coming out of NOWHERE to have good stories. Togashi fucked up bringing the ant arc, let's be honest :p
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

yeah, I found the whole ant-arc kinda weird & i have to be honest, at some point I was about to drop HxH since I almost lost track of what was going on especually with the long hiatuses in between the chapters etc.
    I'm glad it's back on track though.

I just started reading it. I'm on chapter 199 and I must say I'm really enjoying this. Especially the greed Island arc (I liked the way it felt like psyren: I'm saying this cos I read psyren first). I don't know why I didn't pick it up until now. tnx FM and In-Your-Head. Its thanks to you guys I'm reading this great manga right now.
    Damn cool stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    I just started reading it. I'm on chapter 199 and I must say I'm really enjoying this. Especially the greed Island arc (I liked the way it felt like psyren: I'm saying this cos I read psyren first). I don't know why I didn't pick it up until now. tnx FM and In-Your-Head. Its thanks to you guys I'm reading this great manga right now.
    Damn cool stuff.
    No Problem dude =D , thx to you I started to read Gamaran you paid you HxH debts

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    No Problem dude =D , thx to you I started to read Gamaran you paid you HxH debts
    lol......you like it huh. I told you you will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    hehe the zoldyk family is so great

Well just re-read the entire HxH manga and be honest as to which arc is the worst. The HxH universe didn't need an invincible cell-looking enemy (who died by stupid bombing shit) coming out of NOWHERE to have good stories. Togashi fucked up bringing the ant arc, let's be honest :p
    seriously,this is HxH not Narutard or Bleach.....Someone could decide to take revenge against the king and go the Kurapika route, and end up with a near unstoppable ability... but only against the king.

Strategy means more than power. Poison defeating him is perfectly fine... especially considering the explosion that preceded it nearly did the job and he's only walking around currently because of a cheat.A normal nuclear bomb in real life causes radiation poisoning from fallout to people miles away from the impact point. A super bomb in a fictional world like this Rose bomb causing poison to a guy who was hit in the face is not that unrealistic. . If the king got out and the world officials saw what was going on, they could make newer more elaborate strategies. The biggest problem they had this time was massively underestimating just how strong the ants were.

@Don.D Bulky:watch the Anime instead.the scribbles art will make your eyes bleed

@FM:yup...Elder Scrolls Oblivion 4.....god help us all.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    seriously,this is HxH not Narutard or Bleach.....Someone could decide to take revenge against the king and go the Kurapika route, and end up with a near unstoppable ability... but only against the king.

Strategy means more than power. Poison defeating him is perfectly fine... especially considering the explosion that preceded it nearly did the job and he's only walking around currently because of a cheat.A normal nuclear bomb in real life causes radiation poisoning from fallout to people miles away from the impact point. A super bomb in a fictional world like this Rose bomb causing poison to a guy who was hit in the face is not that unrealistic. . If the king got out and the world officials saw what was going on, they could make newer more elaborate strategies. The biggest problem they had this time was massively underestimating just how strong the ants were.

@Don.D Bulky:watch the Anime instead.the scribbles art will make your eyes bleed

@FM:yup...Elder Scrolls Oblivion 4.....god help us all.....

well you don't see my point. I don't give a shit about how he dies, the king just should have never appeared at all in the first place. Although I think Togashi did this poison thing to end up this arc quickly, as he must have noticed how bad it was.

The "Jairo" (or gyro) guy is the perfect example. I remember clearly the chapter building up this character as someone important (a whole damn chapter on a flashback of his background), that Togashi would bring him up on the scene. The result? we never saw him. Never appeared, just mentioned by some unimportant character.

Even though I think Togashi has reworked that arc on the volume release, this arc is worthless despite some real good ideas.

But what Togashi really impressed me with, is how he managed to get the best situations to build from this arc (gon's condition, netero's death and succession), and make this new arc so great.

The last chapter released expresses what I like about this manga. Interesting nen fights based on skill, abilities, mindtricks, nen properties and strategy. The ants, especially the royal guards and the king, were so powerful that the fights were utterly uninteresting (some of killua and morau's fights were nice though).

And death happens so fast. lol @gotoh
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing