Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    The scanlations was out not too long ago
    here's a rs link for nexgear's scanlation

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

also, the link to nexgear's site for the scanlation

Official Hxh 260 (261?) Discussion - nexGear Forums

got it on nexgear's irc!!

; __ ; chapter 261 seems so short...... but well yay!! i see a female ant for the first time. and our dear king is getting emo

is it just me or has the art style changed quite a bit?

no, it just got how it use to be. Much better since the end of greed island and chimera ant arc.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    no, it just got how it use to be. Much better since the end of greed island and chimera ant arc.
    Oh god don't remind me....

Im so glad HxH is back in the works. But what was with that prego chick in the bathtub? Where the hell did she come from?

she is the ant's nen remover. I always assumed it was one of the royal guards but now we know it's her. The one that took Togachi or whatever that little bug names is from the Zitoh. But yeah... the art till the end of greed island was always like this... in my opinion, very good. But then, because of his "illness" or whatever happened that started the time off, the art started getting rough. I hope know they start production of OVA about Chimera arc. I dont think the arc is lame in itself due to the fact that we have been seeing some weird creatures since the beggining of HXH, also I cant really hate the since it showed me some of the nen abilities of one of my favorite criminal organizations, Genei ryodan. altough Kaito's scythe PWNS, Feitan pain Packer is just my favorite ;p Imagine thinking u kicking the crap out of ur enemy but in the end that helped him kill u in a more effective way. How the hell u block or dodge the heat of a sun, muahhaha THE RISING SUN.

lol, i'm hella lucky, i just caught up to HxH yesterday and the new raw was released

Yay

262 is out
    Leorio and Kurapika are back.....It looks like they are at the last page

btw does anyone know where onemanga gets the issues from or do they make it themselves?

actually im 99% is the chairman and Gon's dad... the old friend the chairman said he was going to see

Here's the links for Chp263 i've just uploaded, courtesy of Binktopia for the translation...

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Cheers