Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
    ^ what he said.
    Lost sight of the story somewhere during the plan to nuke that ant-king or something, idk...
    since then it's been skimming through the chapters (not really following anymore)
    All I could say about this chap is: intersting now that i actiually read it.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-07-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I can see now why the vice chairman is the rat. What a douche.

All hunters are both candidates and voters? Ohohoho, this will be interesting~. if all hunters are both candidates and voters, then that can only mean one thing.

A tournament arc? in MY Togashi manga?
    It's more likely than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

loved this chapter it was the first time i really felt like i was reading hxh since togashi came back from his most recent break. i am interested to see how these 12 grow like whos gonna be a protagonist and vice versa

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Lol it was really "togashi style" how jin was introduced or am i wrong if i say that this was gons dad ^^?? Ya know , most of the other mangaka would make a big bang about it , but jin was "just there" i really liked this chap and i hope that the awsome time of HxH will come back and i have a good feeling here (=

Wait was that Gon's father? That Ging fellow? he's part of those 12 top hunters?

Seems so, I was wondering why they would have two "Ging" in the same manga til they said it was his dad.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

That's cool it's him but a part of me is disappointed he appeared there or now I guess. Wasn't he suppose to be like strong hard to find hunter for Gon? Now he's just sitting with 11 other hunters in a meeting...meh.

Thats what i like about him , he appears when HE wants to appear and i think he knows that half-dead gon will not appear in this room and ask to see his daddy, I like what togashi did here the only little dissapointing iss the Idea of the Zodiac 12 at all cause their were already the Nen - beasts wich were based on animals, too , thats the only thing that kind of feels used of for me

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Thats what i like about him , he appears when HE wants to appear and i think he knows that half-dead gon will not appear in this room and ask to see his daddy, I like what togashi did here the only little dissapointing iss the Idea of the Zodiac 12 at all cause their were already the Nen - beasts wich were based on animals, too , thats the only thing that kind of feels used of for me
    That's definitely not how I'm viewing this. Guess I'm just overrating Ging. To me just seems deeming for him being there.

I mean its an important job to choose the new top of the Hunter organization and for Ging/jin the Hunter existence/life is everything he just had to be there , I mean of course it was a surprise for me , too. but like i said i like it how its done and nobody should underestimate ging/jin cause of his appearance their.