Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    guys do you thing that manda goin to die cause he look like he goin to die
    it dies but what jutsu sasuke used on manda? Maybe MS.

Now they can sense chakra like DBZ
    And he teletransported WTF?
    Last edited by MORAN; 07-21-2007 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MORAN View Post
    it seems but what jutsu sasuke used?

maybe MS
    What the fuck man, I'm high as hell and I'm online chatting with a bunch of ***** about naruto a manga series (ummmm) ok. ,,, well anyway might as well say something... the chapter was good kinda like the way Sasuke used Manda or whatever the damn snake is named.... the new characters are a welcome collection more the guy than the girl (i'm not gay) its actually interesting again.... the story was somewhat lagging a few weeks back (keep on going at this pace)... and to the young man (the jutsu was an eye jutsu... basically he summon Manda the damn snake again (i think i got the name wrong) and used an eye jutsu to find refuge inside him. i think the jutsu is called the time-space jutsu, when a summon is damage enough it goes back to where it came from so the water kid (man like i say i'm high, names just aren't coming to mind) realized that Sauske might have used that option to escape the blast he took out the scroll and saw the snake disappear so he immediately took out the Thinkie (thats the new name for it) and used the blood that was in it to summon Manda... anyway i'm going to sleep

Word of the Great Crimlo aka GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Crimlo View Post
    What the fuck man, I'm high as hell and I'm online chatting with a bunch of ***** about naruto a manga series (ummmm) ok. ,,, well anyway might as well say something... the chapter was good kinda like the way Sasuke used Manda or whatever the damn snake is named.... the new characters are a welcome collection more the guy than the girl (i'm not gay) its actually interesting again.... the story was somewhat lagging a few weeks back (keep on going at this pace)... and to the young man (the jutsu was an eye jutsu... basically he summon Manda the damn snake again (i think i got the name wrong) and used an eye jutsu to find refuge inside him. i think the jutsu is called the time-space jutsu, when a summon is damage enough it goes back to where it came from so the water kid (man like i say i'm high, names just aren't coming to mind) realized that Sauske might have used that option to escape the blast he took out the scroll and saw the snake disappear so he immediately took out the Thinkie (thats the new name for it) and used the blood that was in it to summon Manda... anyway i'm going to sleep

Word of the Great Crimlo aka GOD
    Before I say anything:
    "Word of the Great Crimlo aka GOD" Dude, thats just LAME! XD Heck, I dont beleave in god, but whatever. You really dont have a right to call yourself that cause your being stuck up.

Anyway, dude, anough with all the cursing. Act like an adult and cut it out. Not everyone on the forums IS of age to read your crap.

well... I understood this:
    Sasuke entered inside Manda and used a space jutsu(maybe ms o.o), but he wasn't fast enough so they were damaged by the explosion, manda died and sasuke is bad '-'... How the water guy knew that he had to "summon" sasuke and manda i don't have any idea...( i know that it has something to due with the emblem that disapeared, but...).
    The guy with piercings and weird eye is really akatsuki's leader, but it seens that he respects a lot this "informant"(i guess its tobi... but... who knows?) Anyway, i think that he told itachi that sasuke was dead, so he, the leader, could handle with kyuubi and naruto by himself... But why is that, i dunno =P
    Last edited by KageDark; 07-21-2007 at 07:36 AM.

Chapter 364 Predictions

Predict Away!

Well, in my oppinion this is what went down:

Obviously before hand, Sasuke had talked to Suigetsu about a technique that he'd used in times of emergencies - whenever he was in a death situation. Also, he would have told Suigetsu how to bring him back.

This was put in place when the explosion occured. Sasuke summoned Manda, using the Sharingan's genjutsu strength to force Manda against his will - which is shown by when Manda says, "With those eyes...I was controlled" right before he dies (pg12 for references).

Afterwards, he either used a time-space jutsu to take him away from the area or he released Manda - I'm guessing it's the first one since he was already using his Sharingan anyway (which may shows hints to the use of Mangekyou Sharingan - or just an advanced Sharingan jutsu).

Already knowing that Sasuke was in that area at the time, Suigetsu went to the nearby area and then spilled Orochimaru's blood on the centre (since Orochimaru had the contract with the snake - although it could have been Sasukes. It was definitely blood) and then summoned Manda in order to see whether or not Sasuke was there (pg10 reference).

Obviously as Sasuke told us, before he was able to use his jutsu, they got caught up in the explosion and both of them received damaged - leading in Manda's death (pg12-14 ref).

Now for the Akatsuki part. With so much control over Akatsuki's leader - whose now been named as "Pein" - I believe this new guy that we're learning about is someone whose been linked with the organisation, whose interested in Kyuubi. Now whether or not you're about to get ideas with it being linked to Uchiha Madarin or Yondaime, it doesn't matter. Personally, I believe both of them are dead - Uchiha Madarin for sure. He lives thousands of years ago, no way he can be alive. Yondaime may have done something dodgy but I doubt it, he'd have been found out by now by people who were watching after they put 2 and 2 together.

What I can say though is that we're about to see some damn good action, Akatsuki's leader with a mysterious lady about to personally visit Naruto for the fight of his life, what can be more interesting?

hmm... first replay ^_^

Sasuke is not going to die by the insane am going to blow myself up Deidara you know why cause hes an Uchiha and Uchiha's are winners only people that can kill are other Uchiha's that being Itachi closed and shut case as for the fight with Sasuke and Deidara well... there is not fight Deidara killed himself so Sasuke saves his self my by using the Mangekyo Sharingan that has the same ability's as Hatake Kakashi mean while Tobi sees to huge Explosion leaves to go tell the leader that Deidara has failed to kill Sasuke in hes mission end of chapter

Initiate
    Well, i think Naruto and his group quickly goes to the explosion site but no one is there.

Tobi's not dead, we have not seen him fight yet. The next chapter will either be dealing with sasuke's group. Or it will be the akatsuki finding out that tobi and sasuke are not dead.

The nice blue hair lady and Pein are Naruto's mom and dad and they will meet and have ice cream party with all the Akatsuki members