Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    think about this scenario: Tobi beeing the one who holds the strings!!!
    I mena think about it: his body has not been found...
    he was away...
    and the sentence: Pein come here he has arrived...
    also the AL asking the person behind what really happend to sasuke and that person is giving informations as if he has seen sasuke and his abilities!!!!!!!!!!!
    so...
    i say tobi is the man behind everything....the man with the mask.....
    greetings

Shattered Dreamz Ablaze_Dreamer's Avatar
    It's quite a shame that Deidara and Tobi died...well, technically we're not really sure if they actually "died" or not, but at least that's what Zetsu said towards to the other Akatsuki members. Deidara fans would be so mad if the prodigious artist died in that explosion...well, it is suicidal. o.o"

I don't know whether Tobi died...after all, he runs away and such. Besides, they hadn't really shown his true face and what type of attacks he could do. It would be a shame if he dies already without even letting the readers know what he is and all.

Don't know either whether he's the one pulling the strings behind all these things that's happening around the Akatsuki. Of course, his body hasn't been found since it wasn't much showed in this chapter...so we shouldn't really conclude whether he's the mastermind and all. Guess we have to wait for the later on chapters on what's really behind the mysterious Organization (Akatsuki). o.o"

It's also surprising that Sasuke lives...he had a surprising amount of chakra in his disposal, then using a Summoning Jutsu to summon none other than Manda. Guess Sasuke had no choice but to protect himself by using Manda as the one to block that massive explosion that came. I'd say it's quite selfish of him, but I guess it's rather than said to have yourself alive than others...probably that's just how Sasuke is.

And finally they revealed the Akatsuki Leader, known as Pein...I believe?, and the other female Akatsuki member that's quite unknown yet. I don't know what's his true objective since he's pretty much keeping things to himself (Pein)...but I don't know.
    Last edited by Ablaze_Dreamer; 07-21-2007 at 02:14 AM.

Edit: deleted my question i answered it myself!!!
    and sasuke is t3h best

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    did the name "Uchiha Madara" pop into anyone elses head as soon as the new mysterious person came out talking about sharingan?

also the thing about tobi, since they couldn't sense his chakra..maybe hes dead? or maybe hes inside manda too...lol just a thought
    Last edited by Reliant Killers; 07-21-2007 at 03:27 AM.

Shattered Dreamz Ablaze_Dreamer's Avatar
    Not really. I'm not sure whether that's Uchiha Mandara....well, it could be, after all, they're questioning about Sasuke's progress or whatsoever....so yeah. But now, I guess I'm not going to guess and all....but probably it is. o.o"

i wonder wat pein, the akatsuki girl, and the real akatsuki leader meant about the machine is ripened. And, how do they know for sure that sasuke's eye will surpass itachi's eye.

i wonder wat pein, the akatsuki girl, and the real akatsuki leader meant about the machine is ripened. And, how do they know for sure that sasuke's eye will surpass itachi's eye.
    Probably because it's already so strong and Sasuke is still at such a young age.

EDIT: And someone mentioned the part about the machine was a mistranslation, and it's actually "The opportunity has come."
    Last edited by Kendoki; 07-21-2007 at 03:45 AM.

Dang, I dont like Sasuke much, but I was mentally chearing when I saw the title. But meh, good chapter, definatly.

If you want the english version. Check here:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/naruto363.msnw

Its in English so yea...welcome! ^_^

I thought the Chinese scanlation groups don't like people to add to/change/mess with their work....

Banned
    guys do you thing that manda goin to die cause he look like he goin to die