Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Initiate

Naruto Naruto 363 Discussion

Finally finished reading the English scan!!! Have to say one heck of a chapter!!!!
    It seems like Sasuke used a space-time jutsu to enter Manda's mind (could it be the MS similar to Kakashi?) And towards the end the shadow figured that ordered the AL to capture kyuubi mentioned a "machine" and that it is now ripened. What does that mean and wonder what machine it is O.O
    Last edited by Hyu; 07-21-2007 at 12:21 AM.

Yeah freakin awesome chapter! could the machine be the statue that they show every time a Jinchuuriki gets extracted?
    Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly

"machine" and that it is now ripened.
    That's a mistranslation.

And where the HELL does Sasuke get all this chakra from?

Initiate
    Could be! Though I'm more interested about weither or not sasuke has MS like kakashi!!! I mean space-time jutsu....he must have it!

oh and i added the link!!!

the thing that i don't like about this chapter is that kishi added yet another mysterious character and it's getting really annoying. it just seems like the manga's just gonna go on and on and on. i wonder what the hell is going through kishi's mind and where the hell is the manga headed.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Could be! Though I'm more interested about weither or not sasuke has MS like kakashi!!! I mean space-time jutsu....he must have it!
    I just thought that he summoned Manda (Bull-shit because he's out of chakra), did something with the sharingan (didn't really understand that part), Manda was used as a shield from the blast, Sasuke grabbed Manda and unsummoned it which would bring Sasuke to some other dimension, then Suigetsu summoned Manda to bring Sasuke back.

But that would mean Suigetsu had to of made some contract with the snake, which I'm guessing Sasuke must've taught to him.

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I understand now. Sasuke used the sharingan to make Manda believe that sasuke was orochimaru. And that bottle of liquid Suigetsu poured on the scroll was Orochimaru's blood.
    Last edited by Kendoki; 07-21-2007 at 12:31 AM.

Initiate
    no suigetsu poured something out of the little bottle. i'm guessing that was sasuke's blood that was needed to summon Manda

This chapter was the best Ive read in a while. It really surprised me how Sasuke found a way to get the hell out of there before the explotion got to him. He can really keep it cool if he can think of something pluss perform the jutsu to get into Mandas mind within the very limited amount of time he had. According to the "man" he is going to surpass Itachi, well we shall see. What caught my attention is that the AL wanted Itachi to believe Sasuke died in the explotion, he knew it wasnt true because he asks "what really happened to Uchiha Sasuke?" to the man, but why make Itachi believe it? Poor Itachi, now he must be really sad because he thinks he lost his dear Ototo!

What has happened to the 353 Scanlation, how come the chinese has come out faster than the English?

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
    What has happened to the 353 Scanlation, how come the chinese has come out faster than the English?

I take it you mean 363? If so, then the link was posted here a while ago but it was taken down again because the scanlation had been based on a chineese scanlation and that is not allowed ( or so Ive heard), so if you couldnt download it then you will have to wait a little more until a new scanlation is posted.