Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    I think Tobi probably gets away with some sort of earth element jutsu. Surprising how many fans Tobi's got...

I think Pein and the lady Akatsuki definately look like "an item". The way she spoke to him was almost "familiar" or "close" if you will...

Good to see that Akatsuki ain't just 10 hardcore killa shinobi controlled by their bubbling testosterone and that there actually is a mastermind behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakawa View Post
    I think Tobi probably gets away with some sort of earth element jutsu. Surprising how many fans Tobi's got...
    I hope that the cap.364 speaks enough about Tobi...I'm its fan...
    and also I want to see the team Naruto on action...

i think they did all this sasuke plot to show just how strong Sasuke really has become. Still i think he just got lucky he had a strong oppomemt that was frustrated AND elementally weak against. Even with this advantages he got his ass kicked. But he wins cause his Sasuke (which summoning Manda was BS cause he couldnt even walk, where the hell did he get enough chakra to summon him). Also Im glad he clarified the fact that he beat Oro cause he was about to die not cause he actually is stronger.
    Im also getting seriously annoyed that everyone can "see" that Sasuke will surpass Itachi.. Everyone we though was strong has been owned by Itachi and Sasuke don't come close to him in development (master sharingan at 8, graduated at 7, ANBU leader 13, cut Oro arm off 13-14, owned Kakashi 18) and EVERYONE says, "U have the potencial to exceed Itachi" ... BS ... I dont think we have seen anyone stronger than Itachi in Naruto's world yet.
    Last edited by luimac; 07-22-2007 at 11:56 AM.

i think they did all this sasuke plot to show just how strong Sasuke really has become. Still i think he just got lucky he had a strong oppomemt that was frustrated AND elementally weak against. Even with this advantages he got his ass kicked. But he wins cause his Sasuke (which summoning Manda was BS cause he couldnt even walk, where the hell did he get enough chakra to summon him). Also Im glad he clarified the fact that he beat Oro cause he was about to die not cause he actually is stronger.
    Im also getting seriously annoyed that everyone can "see" that Sasuke will surpass Itachi.. Everyone we though was strong has been owned by Itachi and Sasuke don't come close to him in development (mater sharingan at 8, graduated at 7, ANBU leader 13, cut Oro arm off 13-14, owned Kakashi 18) and EVERYONE says, "U have the potencial to exceed Itachi" ... BS ... I dont think we have seen anyone stronger than Itachi in Naruto's world yet.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Im also getting seriously annoyed that everyone can "see" that Sasuke will surpass Itachi.. Everyone we though was strong has been owned by Itachi and Sasuke don't come close to him in development (master sharingan at 8, graduated at 7, ANBU leader 13, cut Oro arm off 13-14, owned Kakashi 18) and EVERYONE says, "U have the potencial to exceed Itachi" ... BS ... I dont think we have seen anyone stronger than Itachi in Naruto's world yet.
    I will agree with you 100% percent... I have a strong feeling Itachi's days as an Akuts is almost up, its just the way he spoke about attachments and bonds made me wonder why he would join a group in the first place, if not to achieve his own goals....he also made the comment that he was shooting for the very top, that is his goal.. so somehow even Oro was manipulated by him along with Sasuke... i'm just wondering if he's using the group also...... i also wanted to mention Deidara, why do you think he was so passionate about defeating Sasuke?... again is because he held a grudge against Itachi.. everything always seem to come back to this very kid..... he will be the last villan standing, trust me on that

well when the shadwy guy said "as the leader, failure will not be accepted" the picture was of the leader...ummm the guy with red hair from the rain village. oh god this is so confusing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    actually that jutsu was Peins, not Itachi's...
    wait when did we learn that that was Pein's jutsu?!?!?!?!?

AHHHHHH HOLY S**T i was totally confused i thought the girl akatsuki was Pein OMFGG ive been switching them up on like 3 websites
    XDDDDDDD....i hate myself

Quote Originally Posted by arashiXuzumaki View Post
    wait when did we learn that that was Pein's jutsu?!?!?!?!?
    yes he was the one who did it was called the Shapeshifting jutsu
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi