Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Did anyone notice that Itachi looked sad when Zetsu told that Sasuke had died?

I think Tobi still alive, remember that jutsu Itachi used to fight Naruto and Kakashi, he used a body from a sand nin, so Tobi could be a spy for the Leader to find out about sasuke and naruto, or be the leader himself in disguise.

Did anyone notice that Itachi looked sad when Zetsu told that Sasuke had died?
    I don't think he was 'sad' in the normal sense...I think he was sad that he wouldn't get the opportunity to fight his brother, seeing as he made Sasuke the way he is today by his past actions. I think he was looking forward to fighting Sasuke...

Quote Originally Posted by firepanther View Post
    I don't think he was 'sad' in the normal sense...I think he was sad that he wouldn't get the opportunity to fight his brother, seeing as he made Sasuke the way he is today by his past actions. I think he was looking forward to fighting Sasuke...
    Look's like he did not believe his brother is dead, he is not sad for sure.

Finally the rest of akatski. Im glad tobi died though. He may have brought humor to akatski, but their supposed to be ruthless shinobi. Less talky more fighty.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

Personally, I dislike the whole switching of the storyline to SASUKE! Well, it isn't really about Naruto anymore. It is about the Kyuubi, and Sasukes ULTIMATE revenge.

They should retitle this as "Sasuke, the revenge emo kid, using his uber Sharingan thingy"

Yes, I found the chapter to be very cool, but I am just not feeling the whole fight with sasuke in it. Why? is there any relevance?
    Someone please tell me SOMEONE out there has had a similar thought about the whole sasuke thing being ridiculous.

He is just so "strong" that they stopped developing Naruto, his techniques and abilities. Wow he learns one new move "fuuton shruiken rasengan", then we, the audience, learns that Sasuke learns a new thunder composition, and he might have MS, or some ultimate way of killing people efficiently. Shikamaru... THAT GUY KICKS ass, why don't they develop him? Or have another brilliant fight with him. All these battles have some sort of "thought process" but nothing out of the ordinary.

My two cents

Initiate
    the leader is Ichigo who is brother with naruto GG HF

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I think that since 363 was so huge and revealed quite a bit of issues, that 364 will go absolutely nowhere and barely nothing will happen. I would like to see Narutos group looking through the information book that Kabuto gave them. I think that book may have some seriously interesting shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirrin View Post
    i'm confused is pein(i thinks it his name)[the piecings dude] his he the leader or is the shadow guy the true leader?
    mmmm, the way i see it. the real leader is the guy in the shadow

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I agree with nagashi, sasuke is a good character and all but theres way too much focus on him right now...