Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    it would be good if kakashi find tobi it raises question could tobi be obito also person ordering atatsuki leader could still be madara because he seem to know about sharingon or it could be the 4th or both . the leader look to much like naruto
    Last edited by gdupninja; 07-21-2007 at 06:56 PM.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure that at the end of chapter 363, when the unidentified character was talking to Pein, he was refering to Pein being the leader when he said "as the leader, faliure will not be accepted." I may be wrong, but according to English grammer I would be right.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I predict....... THAT CHAPTER 364 WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK!!!
    OOOooooooooOOOOOoOooooOOOooo :o

Tobi won't be dead, he has too much promise.
    The leaders are going to talk some more, Team Hebi will rework their plan, and Konaha's Group will meet up.

tobi most likely isn't dead. he might even be the mysterious man behind akatsuki that's pulling the strings. the mysterious person seemed to know much about sasuke's potential and this information could only be gotten from first hand experience or at least from seeing him in battle and coincidentally tobi was able to achieve these criteria.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I knew Sasuke was gonna survive but he barely had chakra to move his body, no way he had enough chackra to summon Manda and use a genjutsu strong enough to control him AND then go to the "space" summoning creatures are. All this in less than a second... I wouldn't had mind if he summoned Manda before Deidara used his ultimate attack.

Also it seems whoever the guy in the shadows is, is the true "leader" of Akatsuki. My cousin thinks the members are being tricked to obtain the Bijuu and then the real plan will take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    I predict....... THAT CHAPTER 364 WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK!!!
    OOOooooooooOOOOOoOooooOOOooo :o
    LOL it's being released in two weeks time actually! XD

Banned
    yo they one more strronger then manda is sasuke summoning the name is hebi why you thing he put the name to the team

I believe that Sakura will find team Hebi first, as she was near Karin in the city when it happened. She is probably hiding and watching them now until her teammates show up.
    You know that Naruto will show up along with Hinata and Yamato, and probably the rest of the 'search' group. I think that Sasuke and the others will still be there, because if they try to leave I think Sakura will stop them.

I also believe that Tobi will be alive, but flew the coup right after the explosion. I think Pien will start moving to capture Naruto, but I think the chapter will end there.

i'm confused is pein(i thinks it his name)[the piecings dude] his he the leader or is the shadow guy the true leader?
    KIRRIN // " I'd rather let the world fall"