Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Sasuke's idea was good. About Tobi, I don't know if he still alive. and for Deidara he is dead. He said that death will transform him into work of art. means suicide bomb. For Tobi, Deidara said sorry to him but I don't think he is dead. He's good in escaping and also, he never meet kakashi yet, if tobi really is obito. If he isn't Obito, so Tobi really died.

Hmmm quite alot of theories, Tobi = Obito...?
    This stuff is very interesting, and Sasuke's ability to teleport...
    I somewhat doubt that the real AL is Uchiha Mandara as he is most likely dead, he would be like 200-300 years old? He was old enough to know the 1st Hokage... But yeah... I really doubt it... Maybe it could be Tobi? As he was the one who watched Sasuke fight... But meh...

I hope the next chapter features more Tobi

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    The nice blue hair lady and Pein are Naruto's mom and dad and they will meet and have ice cream party with all the Akatsuki members
    jajaja

the leader of akatsuki finally revealed! wooo hooo although who does look stangely like naruto with piercings....

I predict that Naruto and his group go to the site of the explosion and find Tobi. Naruto and the others start asking where Sasuke and Itachi are. Tobi won´t give any answers and starts fighting Naruto and the gang.

Initiate
    Errm nevrmind
    Last edited by GSL; 07-21-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    kakashi team they go to the explosion a they find sasuke team and kakashi started to tell sasuke what happen here but firt sasuke introduse hes team a he tell kakashi what is the goul of the team them sasuke say that he beat a akatsuki member them hebi leave

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    kakashi team they go to the explosion a they find sasuke team and kakashi started to tell sasuke what happen here but firt sasuke introduse hes team a he tell kakashi what is the goul of the team them sasuke say that he beat a akatsuki member them hebi leave
    i think the naruto group arrives to the place and they find manda, and tobi they start to fight

I think that Naruto's group comes to the place where the explosion took place, only to find a dead Manda. Then:

1) They find Tobi, who they question, but Tobi with his "run away" jutsu get's away. Naruto's group talk a bit and then the chapters over.

2)They encounter Sasuke's group where Naruto (of course) screams at Sasuke, and they yell at each other. After a bit, Sasuke's group uses soem jutsu that lets them get away. The chapter then ends in Naruto or Sakura saying "Sasuke! / Sasuke-kun..."
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow