Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    I knew it.. Woo

wow, what a twist... herez some of my prediction....

pein... i think he's somehow related to kurenai [sensei of kiba's group]... my reason is their eyes seems to be the closest in resemblance.. kurenai is a genjutsu user and it seems genjutsu is one of the most powerful techniques a ninja can do.. ala itachi's mangekyou and sasuke's sharingan... i dont know how much accuracy filler episodes has but the kurenai arc in episode 203-207 gives info that kurenai came from a family outside of konoha due to the country wars... also in the eps, yakumo's genjutsu's level of destructiveness seems to foreshadow a genjutsu thats even surpasses itachi's mangekyou... so pein cud possibly be the younger brother of kurenai and embodies the same level of genjutsu yakumo had...

akatsuki girl... ah, utterly hot gothic woman that wipes all the girls of naruto into shame..

the guy giving orders to pein... kabuto comes into mind first since we dont know his real objectives but his fusion with orochimaru seems to dismiss this theory... my guess is uchiha madara.. since there shud be a reason why his name came up with the sasuke-kyuubi talk... this person, by saying that sasuke's sharingan cud possibly surpass itachi's has to be at the highest level of a sharingan user himself in order to tell the difference between itachi's and sasuke's...

ok what kind of guy [demon] or what not, need all 9 jinchuuris to be "resurrected" ? hell i know... there'z no clues at the moment to even speculate... but finally..

finally, the theory of the AL being the 4th can be dropped, destroyed and burned to the stupid theory trash bin... more than likely naruto is the clone of the 4th... this theory is possible and is already proven by yamato's existence since it says he was born out of the 1st's dna and that stem-cell science exist in the naruto world..

this is just my theories so feel free to correct me if my reasoning is off...

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    I was kinda disappointed. I mean, the process of revealing two such mysterious characters was kinda weak. No dramatic pauses, no extra development. The two remaining members showed their faces, that's that. Oh well.

Great, another shadowy guy after two shadowy guys -.-
    i think the reason why pein and the unnamed woman were shown was because of the mysterious man. the way i see it the mysterious man is much more important than the leader of akatsuki therefore he's more important than akatsuki so he must be pretty powerful. this mysterious character is probably someone we've either heard of or seen before in the manga and i'm leaning towards either tobi or mandara uchiha being the mysterious character.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Great, another shadowy guy after two shadowy guys -.-
    That's Kishimoto's super master way of being suspenseful. =/

Quote Originally Posted by enasccis View Post
    i dont know how much accuracy filler episodes
    Absolutely none. Zero. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Lol. you just spoiled it.

tobi's identity is revealed! yet he doesn't remove his mask...

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    He looks ugleh x.x;

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    Well he supposedly says he used the power of uchiha madara to escape Deidara's C4, that's why they're saying his identity is revealed. Tobi doesn't have to remove his mask for his identity to be revealed. =P

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    well do you see that sasuke get beat up like that. hahahahaha now is kakashi and the other get ass woppin cause that leader not goin to play with them he look a guy that have alot of forbidden jutsu.

is that for real?? hahaha...