Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I want someone to fight juugo, it doesnt matter who.

Banned
    next charater kakashi find sasuke and he a litler scary went he see suigetsu with zabuza sword and naruto get angree went he see that sasuke have hes own team a sakura get yeless because sasuke is hanged with karin and hes team

Haha I agree, but then again it is Sasuke we are talking about. PLUS of course Sasuke is going to surpass Itachi, because ITACHI has used his sharigan (ms) so many times that he knows that his eyes are deteriorating, WHEREAS young, stupid, latent, no talent, emo-kid sharingan user has yet to see the wearing down of his eyes. SO, yes he will surpass Itachi, only because he sucks to begin with, IF that makes any sense. I just find it a bit weird how Sasuke is a punk ass and the story now revolves around him.

Sasuke didnt go to another dimension like the MS that Kakashi uses does. Sasuke got inside Manda and went or "jumped" to the space where this creatures come from. Like Gamabunta and them, they are summoned from somewhere and then they return to that someplace. Thats why he had to be summoned back and why he had that as an eexit strategy. Still i think it is BS that someone with no chakra can summon Manda and use a genjutsu strong enough to control him in less than 1 second.

i still think Tobi is alive
    How Crazy Can You Be
    To Build An Aquarium Under The Sea

Filled with Tiny Little Men
    All Captured and Some Are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by firepanther View Post
    I believe that Sakura will find team Hebi first, as she was near Karin in the city when it happened. She is probably hiding and watching them now until her teammates show up.
    You know that Naruto will show up along with Hinata and Yamato, and probably the rest of the 'search' group. I think that Sasuke and the others will still be there, because if they try to leave I think Sakura will stop them.

I also believe that Tobi will be alive, but flew the coup right after the explosion. I think Pien will start moving to capture Naruto, but I think the chapter will end there.
    Problaby Sakura, seeing Sasuke beat up, she is going to heal him and them they get away, not before she get jealous with the other girl because Sasuke...

Quote Originally Posted by yuugaoambu View Post
    The one in the shadows could be anyone, but if it was Tobi it would explain why he always wears a mask, so he won't be recognized by other Akatsuki members. It could also be the real Pein and the other Pein with the Akatsuki kunoichi could be a clone made with the shapeshifting jutsu... There are so many possibilities now.

When they mentioned the broken machine I thought they were talking about Sasuke's mind, and disagreed with them, but I've read somewhere in the forums someone said it was a mistake in the translation and it should actually say something about them having their chance now, or something like that. It makes me wish I could read Japanese to find out the truth!
    I think it must be Tobi, i mean when Pein said "A man of that level is easy to acquire" he was not that worried as he was from when he said "Deidara was special though" meaning that he knew that Deidara really died but Tobi didnt (Maybe he did escaped to give out the news about the battle of Sasuke & Deidara, he was there with those two correct? He was the spy afterall? Fake his death to the other Akatsuki members?)

This thought seems pretty accurate to me..

Maybe this time we will see who is behind that mask?

Banned
    hahahaha sasuke trick Daidara meke Daidara thing that he dont have no more chackra so Daidara cant use hes last chackra hahahahaha dont you see that sasuke is the most intelijent ninja in konoha

1. tobi alive
    2. naruto' team meet tobi
    3. tobi run away heading to pein
    4. naruto vs pein
    5. naruto almost lose
    6. gamabunta protect naruto
    7. gamabunta dead
    8. gamabunta's anda manda's spirit playing chess in heaven.

Very true, I could see Sakura healing Sasuke and glaring at Karin the whole time! *L*