View Poll Results: What do you think? I need to know if to post or not

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I wanna read Ikoude

6 85.71%
  • I don't wanna read it

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    [ame=http://www.amazon.de/Tylsim-Reyhan-Yildirim/dp/3867192154]Amazon.de: Tylsim: Reyhan Yildirim: Bücher[/ame]
    thats her, i think ill buy a copy.

You should show some pictures. If you have drawing classes you shouldn't draw like n00b, lame or sth. But remember that drawing skillz aren't everything, good plot is the most important. What is more, if it's your first manga you can't expect that it will be OMFGawesome

My plot is better than drawings belive me. Like I said, on Monday I should post the intro and maybe chapter one: the summary, but if I manage to do some good pics i'll post em too.

Cool The Story Begins!

Here we go people, it'isn't still the close of the poll but who cares about that?
    This story called Ikoude is about to begin. A girl in a samurai world with a rare ability.
    Here's the introduction:
    " 13 years ago a paceful land existed, led by a man who made it prosper as nobody before him:"The land enlightened by sun". But the pace finished one tragic night when the land was invased by a dredful group of ronin that destroyed, robbed and killed without hesitation. A defence was arranged by three young but powerful Samurais. At the end they managed to get rid of invasors, but the Shogun, the strongest and more wonderful person who led the land to that peace, died by unknown hands. Many others lost lives, families, many children remained orphans. A group of samurais saved the most children as possible and brought them to a nearby village founded many years ago when they could grow up and become true warriors for the land's sake.
    3 years passed and a young samurai was walking in the forest as he saw a little girl 3years old jumping on threes with the monkeys. She clearly was a child survivor of the aggression so he took her to the village too."
    CHAPTER 1 "The land enlightened by sun"
    10 years later...
    At the hotsprings there raises a loud scream:
    Man: AAAAAAAAh...Where are our clothes!?!
    Man2: They disappeared! No, look there that little girl is taking them away!! Hey stop you little crap! Turn back with our clothes!
    The men run after her
    Ikoude: Ahahahah! You guys will never get me..ooooops!
    She walks in Yasai Batake, a samurai of the village.
    Batake: Ohh, here you are! Why aren't you at the dojo? anyway I was looking for you, our superior called you in her office.
    As Ikoude shows resistance he grabs her on his shoulder and carries her.
    Ikoude:Hey, let me go! People, help me!Ahh!Rape!
    Batake: Stay calm Ikoude...everyone is watching us!
    At the superior's office.
    Superior: Here you are Ikoude, sit down..
    Ikoude: If it's about the hotsprings...
    Superior:What have you done??
    Batake: She didn't anything..
    Then the two men from the hotsprings walk in with only a towel covering them
    Man: Here she is! That little pest! She stole our clothes!!
    Superior: Walk out of here! How dare you coming here like this? Dress up!
    Man: Next time i'll get you...
    He turns away and his towel slips. The superior gets really angry and kicks them out in their butts.
    Superior: Well Ikoude, you're one of the 4 selected ronins that will go to the Waterfall land and sustain the judgment of the Azure Waterfall for the village's sake.
    Ikoude: What's that?
    Batake: I see you were never listening, huh? It's an exam that takes place in that land every 5 years and if you pass it you'll become a true samurai.
    Ikoude: So? Who other is in there?
    Superior: Yoru no Tsubasa from Tsubasa clan. Yoru walk in!
    Yoru walks in
    Ikoude: Hiiii, Yoru sweety!
    Yoru: hmph! She's always irritant...
    Superior: So you will go to the village..
    Yoru: And the other two? we're supposed to be 4.
    Sup:Yeah they'll come tomorrow, they're not from the land enlightened by sun, they'll come from the volcanoes land and the glaciers land. You see, this years we'll change a little: we'll send a group of 4 led by a samurai. The past years we sent ronins alone and many of them never returned.. But with the vigilance of your leader you'll be safe. I assign you Yasai Batake, he accepted to be your sempai. You may go, you'll leave tomorrow at 6 o'clock. Good luck! Now Batake will explain you......Where he is?
    Assistant: He went away fishing I suppose...
    Sup: He can't stand 5 minutes...
    Ikoude and Yoru went away.
    Ikoude: Ayay! We'll become strong, sweety!I can't wait!
    Yoru: Stop calling me like that! And don't step in my way during our journey, you'll only distract me....
    He walks away.
    Sup.office...
    Assistant: Why you selected them? They're too young.
    Sup:These kids are special: Yoru is a member of Tsubasa clan and they were extraordinary and Ikoude has a rare ability. I'm wondering how can she have such a power. There was only one person capable of it and he was one of the strongest we ever had 50 years ago...It'll be interesting to see what will come out of this...END CHPT! NEXT TIME:"Ganko and Tsurara, the great journey begins"
    How was it? Don't be too harsh, it's onlt chapter 1!!!^^
    *ronin: a not qualified samurai or a samurai that lost the protection of his lord.
    I'll post soon some pics soon.
    Last edited by Yoru; 03-15-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Not so bad. But I would keep Ikoude's abilities in secret for some time. The Superior might only say that she is special and something about a man from 50 years ago. I don't know. Powodzenia w rysunkach

Thanks, but that ability would come out quickly so it doesen't make difference.^^
    ------------------------------------------
    Next Chapter After A Week!
    Last edited by Yoru; 03-10-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Interesting.

Even though the ability will come out quickly, it's a nice easy way to create tension for chapter two you see. "Those children are special..." and then a shot of them walking away or something means that people are left wondering how they're special.

Yeah, but I didn't mention the others. Still I must learn from my errors.

I'll read or watch anything, for goodness sakes I watched the entire Inuyasha series.

It's not bad but you need something to make it stand out a bit more, something that makes it unique.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Interesting, I'm creating a manga too and i'm at chapter 3 the title is "4" i coudn't think of anything better... I won't be posting it but your story has a great intro!!! i'll be waiting for more.