Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If someone interrputs this fight to save Sauske who can it be?

I mean as things stand its pretty clear to say that it looks as if Itachi will win and take his eyes since Sasuke used his "final justu" and is out of chakra.

I cant say Sasuke dying or losing both eyes so who if anyone do you guys seeing interrputting this fight and keeping Itachi from winning?

sasuke won't lose!!! why can't people understand that. if sasuke was truly out of chakra then how did the cursed seal get activated? the cursed seal forcefully pulls on chakra, so that means sasuke does have some source of chakra. so don't count him out yet.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    He must have a reserve chakra supply man. He spent nearly three years with a guy who loved to experiment on himself so im sure he passed on to sasuke something about reserving chakra maybe similar to what tsunade does with her healing technique.

Well, Itachi DID say something to Naruto. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Well, Itachi DID say something to Naruto. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up.
    naruto won't show up. madara is keeping him and the other leaf ninjas busy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    naruto won't show up. madara is keeping him and the other leaf ninjas busy atm.
    yea, but apaprently since there could be like 1000 narutos at any given time, they could be kage bushins and the REAL naruto shows up as a deus ex machina. Shit like this has happened before in Shonen.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    yea, but apaprently since there could be like 1000 narutos at any given time, they could be kage bushins and the REAL naruto shows up as a deus ex machina. Shit like this has happened before in Shonen.
    i'm really doubtful of this simply because madara wants itachi and sasuke's fight to go on uninterrupted. i'm sure he'll be fully capable of holding the konoha nins until the fight is over.

Well, since he did absorb Oro and there was a partial transformation of him i.e. his eye, it could be possible that he got some chakra from Oro

I don't think Sasuke will be in the verge of loosing, so i don't think someone will jump to stop the battle.

But if it is really the case, and Susano is too strong for Sasuke, and he is about to lose and have his eyes pluged out, etc etc etc.......

My gess... consithering all konoha shinobi are un abailable, then... i would bet for the shinobi of the sand again.
    Naruto.... In my case... the gateway for the manga universe.

Well the Naruto kage bunshin theory would work... But nah, I think the real Naruto is with Madara.

would bet for the shinobi of the sand again.
    lol it'll be lame if this happens again... But I dun think this will happen as we din see any request for Sand back-up...

My best bet would be no one interrupting the fight