Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kaku eats Jyabura RAW!

15 65.22%
  • Jyabura hands down!

4 17.39%
  • Tie!

4 17.39%

Kaku V.S. Jyabura! The epic battle that never has begun!

Well well, remember how Zoro ruined the epic battle of Kaku V.S. Jyabura with his useless comments? In this thread, we discuss who would be able to win. CP9 agent Kaku or CP9 agent Jyabura?

Battleground: The Room of the Wolf

Battle condition: No hold bars. Comradeship means nothing. This is a battle till the death. Both opponents acknowledges of their opponent's fighting style.

Some information:
    CP9 agent Kaku:
    Title: Kaku the Mountain Wind.

Nicknames: Kaku the herbivore or better known as the "weak plant-eater"; "Monkey Boy"; "Usopp's Nose"

2200 Dourikis(Likely far greater in Giraffe form. 2200 Dourikis is roughly equal to the combine physical power of 220 trained HQ ranking marine adult males)

Specialization: Yontou-Ryuu(Four swords style). Rankyaku specialization. Genius at body manipulation

Devil Fruit: Ushi Ushi no Mi Model: Giraffe(Cow Cow Fruit, Model: Giraffe)

Strongest Attack: Rankyaku "Amane Dachi". True power of this technique is unknown. An immature version of it cut the Tower of Justice in half without losing power.

CP9 agent Jyabura:
    Title: None. But he got a unique laugh: Gyaaaa ha ha ha ha. That beats title everytime

Nickname: Jyabura the Hunter. The Big Scary Wolf Guy. Robin's bro. Nice Guy

2180 Dourikis(Likely double in carnivorous form)

Specialization:Tekkai Kenpo. Specialization in Tekkai, strongest of all CP9. Can maintain Tekkai while moving. Close combat fighter.

Devil Fruit: Inu Inu no Mi Model: Wolf (Dog Dog Fruit, Model: Wolf)

Strongest Attacks:Roukaru Area Network(Combination of Soru, Tekkai, claws and overwhelming physical power. Look as if 10 Jyaburas are attacking at once.) Rankyaku "Lupus Four"

So that's that, who will prevail in this ultimate battle of greatest rivalry that occurs for no good reason?

For pictures, see my sig.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 07-23-2007 at 09:53 PM.

They both had their douriki measured,KakuĀ“s was higher.End of story.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Kaku would own Jyabura, simply because he has the reach, the power, the square nose, the pasta machine, and flat out is one of the best rankyaku user's I've ever seen. Even though Jyabura's got the best tekkai, an extremely powerful attack can break even the most toughest defense techniques. Kaku has what it takes, even though his devil fruit powers weren't really mastered.

Toys R Us giraffe ain't got nuthin' on him, and neither does Jyabura. Now please, no more polls. I thought the best one piece girls one was good enough. This one's kinda... meh. Robin-chwan~
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Eh, it doesn't matter sense neither of them would fight each other fully. It would be a continuous yelling argument with maybe some punches.

So I chose tie.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Yeah, I don't see either of them getting serious enough to fight each other all out. They're just annoyed with each other.

Never underestimate the destructive power of the giraffe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    Eh, it doesn't matter sense neither of them would fight each other fully. It would be a continuous yelling argument with maybe some punches.

So I chose tie.
    No No No. THAT wouldn't happen.

Please dig into your memory and recall Whiskey Peak arc. Zoro and Luffy actually intended to kill each other right there. I am willing to bet 10 bucks that Kaku V.S. Jyabura will be a fight till the death. Besides, Jyabura got his reputation on the line here.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    No No No. THAT wouldn't happen.

Please dig into your memory and recall Whiskey Peak arc. Zoro and Luffy actually intended to kill each other right there. I am willing to bet 10 bucks that Kaku V.S. Jyabura will be a fight till the death. Besides, Jyabura got his reputation on the line here.
    But there's a difference between carefree bums of the sea and well trained agents for the army. Luffy and Zoro fought each other because Zoro knew there'd be no way to get through to Luffy when his mind is clouded by anger and ignorance. I don't think Kaku and Jyabura would fight to the death, due to the fact that they know how vital their lives are to the CP9 and the World Government. Maybe not as much as Lucci's, but they're still important nonetheless.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    But there's a difference between carefree bums of the sea and well trained agents for the army. Luffy and Zoro fought each other because Zoro knew there'd be no way to get through to Luffy when his mind is clouded by anger and ignorance. I don't think Kaku and Jyabura would fight to the death, due to the fact that they know how vital their lives are to the CP9 and the World Government. Maybe not as much as Lucci's, but they're still important nonetheless.
    Once you get into a fight, you don't exactly think in accord toward logic. The mere fact that they were willing to disobey Spandam's direct order(Eliminate all pirates ASAP) and get into a fight indicates that they don't give a damn. Lucci killed Nero without blinking. All other members did nothing to stop Lucci. It simply indicates that there really is a zero sense of comradeship between the CP9 agents.