Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Could someone post a screenshot of the fire rasengan? I still have yet to see it.

I think we need to know the technical aspects of each element first though, like how Kakashi said wind is the most powerful mid range and cuts up everything to nothing. What if rock just crushes everything into pancakes? it probably wouldn't make a good Rasengan to be honest although I would really like to see what it would look like lol. And Kakashi couldn't do a lightning element rasengan cause he doesn't have the capacity to put the two of them together I think, he doesn't have the time or the chakra level or the understanding of mixing them like Naruto was able to gain.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Could someone post a screenshot of the fire rasengan? I still have yet to see it.

I think we need to know the technical aspects of each element first though, like how Kakashi said wind is the most powerful mid range and cuts up everything to nothing. What if rock just crushes everything into pancakes? it probably wouldn't make a good Rasengan to be honest although I would really like to see what it would look like lol. And Kakashi couldn't do a lightning element rasengan cause he doesn't have the capacity to put the two of them together I think, he doesn't have the time or the chakra level or the understanding of mixing them like Naruto was able to gain.
    admire the awsomeness of j-chan (god rests his soul)

YouTube - Naruto: Narutimate Accel - Jiraya rasengan with fire element
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Well, if you can add fire to Rasengan, I don't see why you can't add other elements.

There's basic Rasengan, which is simply a pounding blast, along with the second level of basic Rasengan, which is essentially a bigger pounding blast. Naruto's Wind Rasengan is like a slicing Rasengan. Jiraiya's Fire Rasengan is a searing Rasengan. A Water Rasengan would most likely be similar to the basic Rasengan, except the water would act as an amplifier to the "pounding" effect, thus creating an even greater "crushing" technique. An Earth Rasengan would probably be more of a Dust Rasengan, or Sand Rasengan, in which the particles add a "grinding" effect, similar to how the Wind Rasengan adds a minute slicing effect. I'm not sure what would happen if someone made a Lightning Rasengan. Maybe it'll be a pounding/paralyzing attack that leaves the target completely "shocked" and immobilized. (Not that any of the other Rasengan techniques wouldn't produce a similar effect anyways). And if someone added an element to the second level of basic Rasengan, it would be just like the regular elemental Rasengans, except with an even more devastating effect. I also read somewhere that there are eight levels to the Rasengan, though I'm not totally sure.

Anybody could master the Rasengan with enough chakra control. But because the kage bunshin method requires so much chakra, Naruto and the 8- and 7- (maybe even the 6-) tail Jinkuriis could have mastered it (if Akatsuki didn't get them first).

i think Rasengan requires too much chakra, so no on eis likely to master and complete the jutus. i think u can add other elements but most people's chakra is not unlimtied like Naruto's.

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    i think Rasengan requires too much chakra, so no on eis likely to master and complete the jutus. i think u can add other elements but most people's chakra is not unlimtied like Naruto's.
    but the thing is naruto isn't using the kyuubi's chakra for the fuuton rasengan. remember yamato told him to rely on his own strength instead of the kyuubi's and since then naruto hasn't tapped into the kyuubi's chakra reservoir. with that said there are some people with enough chakra to finish rasengan. kisame and sasuke i think could do it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    For Naruto it is like this, but I mean, everyone can master rasengan:it only bases on pure chakra which everyone has.
    Easier said than done! I highly doubt Sasuke could do it or would want to..he's on the get strong quick scheme. Naruto has enormous chakra even without the the kyuubi..how do you think he is able to withstand all that.
    Last edited by xShAdYx; 03-04-2008 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Easier said than done! I highly doubt Sasuke could do it or would want to..he's on the get strong quick scheme. Naruto has enormous chakra even without the the kyuubi..how do you think he is able to withstand all that.
    Sorry, I wasn't perfectly clear. I meant yhat anyone could master it if had a great amount of chakra and patience.

Rasengan is a high A/S ranked jutsu (normal not fuuton)... all A/S ninja have that much chakra to doo more than 1 rasengan the problem is not in chakra but in skill... and then you have rasengan with elements man look only 4 ninja are know to be able to master normal rasenga iven tsunade what must have superior chakra control (medic ninja) was not able to do it and we are talking about adding the element who only naruto was able to add... but in the game it seems jiraya too and you don't really need greater chakra than with normal rasengan to do the fuuton you just must change chakra from normall to fuuton... though whe never seen the fuuton rasengan itself in full only the rasenshuriken what is a new jutsu made from fuuton rasengan...
    but it whould be cool to see other element's implemented there like raiton it whould be named chisengan xD or raiton rasengan

iven tsunade what must have superior chakra control (medic ninja) was not able to do it
    I never heard of Tsunade trying to master rasengan