Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Rasengan elements

Minato Namikaze was a genius!
    He created a technique of pure chakra, without any seal but one of the most powerful in the manga.
    It's also the only one that can be manipulated by all the elments.
    I wonder what are like all the element types of Rasengan.
    Wind element is Rasenshuriken, but what are katon, suiton, doton, raiton Rasengan like?
    And imagine if Pain, who thanks to his ability can manipulate all elements, have learned rasengan. He could mold all chakra types in the rasengan creating the ultimate jutsu.
    Please post your opinions.

i don't think it can be dn with all elements only wind and maybe water and fire(j-man game style)
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

i think only the wind element can be added to rasengan and nothing else, since the only person who has been close to finishing rasengan is naruto, and it just so happens that his elemental affinity is wind. kakashi tried adding lightening element to rasengan, but was unsuccessful. so i'm highly doubtful that any of the other elements can be added to rasengan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i think only the wind element can be added to rasengan and nothing else, since the only person who has been close to finishing rasengan is naruto, and it just so happens that his elemental affinity is wind. kakashi tried adding lightening element to rasengan, but was unsuccessful. so i'm highly doubtful that any of the other elements can be added to rasengan.

I quite don't agree. Pure chakra can be freely influenced by elements.
    But try to think, even yondaime who was a genius couldn't add his element to rasengan.
    Even Naruto wouldn't have done so if he hadn't discovered the kage bushin method. It simply requires too much time and chakra(Naruto has icredible resources because of Kyubi)
    Some elements may be very difficult to mold but I think Kakashi was unexperienced and had not enough chakra and time so he got lost and created chidori.

THE LEGEND......JIRAYA JIRAYA SAMA's Avatar
    Will I Think That The Rasengan Is Not Any Tech That Any One Can Learn And That Naruto Learn It Just To Be Like His Dad And He Will Have All Jiraiyas Secrets And All His Fathers Technecs So He Can Over Pass Him And Kill Pain

I don't see why the other four elements would not be able to be molded into the rasengan. I mean, what if Kishi made Naruto an earth type? Would he have just been like, "oh well. This jutsu only works with wind types. Sucks for you."

I think the reason why Kakashi couldn't add lightning chakra to it was because of how much concentration and chakra it takes to just do the shape manipulation. Since Kakashi has admitted that he doesn't have nearly as much chakra stores as Naruto I think that is a logical reason why Kakashi couldn't add elemental manipulation to the rasengan.

It would be pretty ridiculous if Naruto could control all five elements and do five different rasengan attacks. It would make for a sweet banner for a signature or cover page for a chapter though having five Naruto running in with each holding one of the five elemental rasengans.

Will I Think That The Rasengan Is Not Any Tech That Any One Can Learn And That Naruto Learn It Just To Be Like His Dad And He Will Have All Jiraiyas Secrets And All His Fathers Technecs So He Can Over Pass Him And Kill Pain
    For Naruto it is like this, but I mean, everyone can master rasengan:it only bases on pure chakra which everyone has.

i think any element can be added

We've seen fire done by Jiraiya on the games So other elements should be possible but its just tough for others to do cause they can't train like Naruto...

in the manga naruto adds wind element to it
    in the narutimetto game,jiraya adds FIRE to it...it looks so frikin awsome
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood