View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

8 88.89%
  • l4l Great

1 11.11%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail 294 Discussion / 295 Predictions

I think it's one of the few sites that have it already, but here it is. Enjoy

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Fairy...airy-Tail-294/

Fairy Tail 294 Discussion/295 Predictions

Chapter is out. http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/89582_battle-of-dragon-slayers

Will add Mangastreams version when it's out.

Threads merged.

Please Rykimaruh next name the thread properly or else I will delete it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Um, sorry. I'm not familiar with the procedures. Just sharing my findings :(

holy fuck they gave them a beating, but come on another powerboost -.-' I just want them beaten already...

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    holy fuck they gave them a beating, but come on another powerboost -.-' I just want them beaten already...
    Yeah, it's like super saiyans. Question is what do Natsu and Gajeel have under their sleeves? surely they aren't going to back down so easily. Especially after what happened with Lucy.

F***ing good chapter!!! Definitely a chapter that deserves to be re-read over and over again.

Natsu and Gazille beat the hell out of them. But oh no Sting and Rogue just had to have a power up. But whatever this Dragon Force shit is you know Natsu and Gazille had something to counter it.

@Rykimaruh It's ok but remember next time.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 08-04-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I like where this manga goes!

Awesome Chapter,

Natsu and Gajeel owned them nicely, I had a feeling they would pull out Dragon Force since it's the Ultimate Dragon Slayer power up.

They will have the advantage in the next chapter but Natsu and Gajeel have yet to get serious, I wanna see the Lightning Flame Dragon in Dragon Force.

We all knew that this would end with a superior performance of teamwork, otherwise it would be pointless to have this as 2 vs 2. Let's wait and see some new Ougis (fusion techniques, IIRC ).

So, we have the Normal Dragon, the Drive Dragon and the Force Dragon mode now ? Well, looks like it's about time that Natsu enters SSJ3, ops, I meant the Flaming-Thunder Dragon Mode (USSJ ?).

Gajeel has evolved, after awakening his second origin, now he can use "Normal Puch", it's super effective against Rogue .

Looks like there were other DSs before Natsu's generation, or If we believe Zeref's words, it was Natsu himself...

Even if they can't enter that mode themselves, they probably can activate it for each other (the power of Nakama and the like), or at least they can copy the Drive Mode, or better, they will use Fusion Modes, but what could be Gejeel's other element, Poison ?

Oh right, I almost forgot. Wasn't Rogue a Katana-user ?

imho, i think sting and rouge are ok. i mean, ok, they've been mean (at least Sting) but they are definitely imba and deserve to be respected.
    another matter, we have no idea what training gajeel did during those 3 months so i think whatever he pulls from his sleeve will be fkn awesome. since natsu just got a massive power-up he will probably be doing his ususal lightning-flame-thingy.
    So, enough ranting.
    I expect next chapter to be Sting and Rouge owning N+G with their dragon force, and then, when all hope seems lost, we will see the resulsts of G's training and N will become 'fired up' and they will win. Might take 2-4 chapters if Mashima decides to go all 'flashback' on us, which i kinda want since i want to know Sting's and Rouge's pasts.
    *sigh*, i'm tired