View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

    8 88.89%
  • l4l Great

    1 11.11%
  • l3l Average

    0 0%
  • l2l Bad

    0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

    0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69
  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    You've made your point bro. what's with the hostility? hating much? Chill lol. The guy is just expressing his opinion and this is a forum for that no matter how ignorant the view. Although I share your view on ST, unlike you, I'm not their fan. However, I think if you wanted to school someone on your beloved guild, you could be more subtle about it.
    Oh, and also, there are guys who will argue even though they know they are wrong (cough*cross*cough). Probably, they just enjoy being on the wrong side of the argument and they don't give a f**k what you think. So don't think posting something brilliant and having no one counter it makes whoever tries to do so later a f**k off. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to read "nonsense" posts for sh*ts and giggles so I do appreciate the contributions of those guys. They keep the forum interesting and amusing at the same time. Also, don't forget that in someone's mind you are wrong even though you all read the same manga and guess what, you can't be right all the time. Even some of the best posters in this forum (like Paulbee, Xiao, Rlinfamous, SIMS) are wrong sometimes. Peace, I'm out man.
    Lol fuck these guys. Seriously, I appreciate most of the people on these forums and I respect their contributions too but streetbum is being a dick. So when you mess with the phoenix you burn your ass. Now stay out of my business.

  2. #52
    Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    332
    You're such an uppity ass it's ridiculous. The fact that you completely disregard my post disagreeing with your "facts" and tell me to fuck off and say that I'm a dick is flabbergasting.

    But you go right on ahead and reply with another derogatory image.

    Either way to keep in subject with Fairy Tail, I can't wait for Gajeel and Natsu to hand Sting and Rogue their asses again.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    So when you mess with the phoenix you burn your ass. Now stay out of my business.
    What Phoenix? Your name is _Zero_ Phoenix lol

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    You're such an uppity ass it's ridiculous. The fact that you completely disregard my post disagreeing with your "facts" and tell me to fuck off and say that I'm a dick is flabbergasting.

    But you go right on ahead and reply with another derogatory image.

    Either way to keep in subject with Fairy Tail, I can't wait for Gajeel and Natsu to hand Sting and Rogue their asses again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    What Phoenix? Your name is _Zero_ Phoenix lol





    Lol fucking retards.

  5. #55
    Liar Game ftw Don.D.Bulky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Accra, Ghana.
    Posts
    439
    ^^ This is getting out of hand. Any mod around to stop this bullsh*t?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

  6. #56
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and chill the fuck out.

    ~<3,

    DFX

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and chill the fuck out.

    ~<3,

    DFX

    You need to keep these bitches on a fucking leesh. I'm ZERO PHOENIX.

  8. #58
    Asce's Loyal Minion DFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    You need to keep these bitches on a fucking leesh. I'm ZERO PHOENIX.
    And I couldn't give a fuck who you are.

    Calm the fuck down and stop derailing the thread. Last warning.

  9. #59
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    In any case, I still gave him an infraction.

  10. #60
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    You can delete your messages all you want, but we'll still read them.

    Time for a vacation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •