View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

8 88.89%
  • l4l Great

1 11.11%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Am I the only one who wasn't that impressed by the fight? It was very typical and predictable. You know Rouge and Sting would pull something out of their sleeve in the end coz they got dominated in the beginning when they're portrayed to be really strong.

Natsu still hasn't shown his thunder flame thingy so he still has something to counter this Dragon force. I'm wondering what would Gajeel do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    We all knew that this would end with a superior performance of teamwork, otherwise it would be pointless to have this as 2 vs 2. Let's wait and see some new Ougis (fusion techniques, IIRC ).

So, we have the Normal Dragon, the Drive Dragon and the Force Dragon mode now ? Well, looks like it's about time that Natsu enters SSJ3, ops, I meant the Flaming-Thunder Dragon Mode (USSJ ?).

Gajeel has evolved, after awakening his second origin, now he can use "Normal Puch", it's super effective against Rogue .

Looks like there were other DSs before Natsu's generation, or If we believe Zeref's words, it was Natsu himself...

Even if they can't enter that mode themselves, they probably can activate it for each other (the power of Nakama and the like), or at least they can copy the Drive Mode, or better, they will use Fusion Modes, but what could be Gejeel's other element, Poison ?

Oh right, I almost forgot. Wasn't Rogue a Katana-user ?
    I also wondered this at first. How on earth does Gajeel capture Rouge that easily. Isn't one of the powers of shadow is shapeshifting and shit that makes the user slick and hard to catch. Insert pokemon logic and it all makes sense.

sig made by me

Gajeel probably hasn't awaked his second origin, hence he wasnt with the others when they met Ultear if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Gajeel probably hasn't awaked his second origin, hence he wasnt with the others when they met Ultear if I recall correctly.
    There are obviously other ways to awaken the second origin. The Ultear's way was far from normal, it seems. If the master says so, then it's probably like that.

There are obviously other ways to awaken the second origin. The Ultear's way was far from normal, it seems. If the master says so, then it's probably like that.
    Or the "3 months of training" was directed to Gajeel, and the "second origin" part was directed to Natsu.

Ohhhh, that's an interesting thought, but, how would the master know that Natsu haven't actually trained in those 3 months ? Wouldn't the normal assumption be that he trained and later have awakened the second origin thanks to Ul ? Seemingly, Ultear thought that they have trained as well.

But because of the stellar spirits Natsu and co didn't really get 3 month to train whereas Gajeel did.

So for Gajeel it's the 3 month and for Natsu and co it was the Ultear thing.

Really, aren't the Celestial spirits usually a nuisance (loki excepted). I can't see any kind of sudden battle situation where they are of any use.

Ooops I left my keys at home!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Really, aren't the Celestial spirits usually a nuisance (loki excepted). I can't see any kind of sudden battle situation where they are of any use.

Ooops I left my keys at home!
    At first I thought that they take more battler-ready and stronger forms, the more power the one who summoned them have. I actually thought that some of them looks weak and is weak, because the summoner isn't strong as well. But after all this time and awakening the second origin, it just won't happen... it looks like summoning is actually a weak magic, since the only way to make them more useful, is to summon more of them, which supposedly is very hard.

Ohhhh, that's an interesting thought, but, how would the master know that Natsu haven't actually trained in those 3 months ? Wouldn't the normal assumption be that he trained and later have awakened the second origin thanks to Ul ? Seemingly, Ultear thought that they have trained as well.
    If the master knew about the 2nd Origin, Ultear and Jellal etc. Why wouldn't they tell him about what else happend to them?

At first I thought that they take more battler-ready and stronger forms, the more power the one who summoned them have. I actually thought that some of them looks weak and is weak, because the summoner isn't strong as well. But after all this time and awakening the second origin, it just won't happen... it looks like summoning is actually a weak magic, since the only way to make them more useful, is to summon more of them, which supposedly is very hard.
    After what happened to Lucy, where Aquarius (or whatever her name was) left her in the lurch and she nearly got killed, Lucy better start looking for some new type of Magic besides summoning.

What a Sad Tragic Joke!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !