View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

8 88.89%
  • l4l Great

1 11.11%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mangastreams version: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/95454440/1

Still good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I guess with next chapter, it will pretty much be about who Sting really is and how did he meet Lector. I mean it isn't Fairy Tail without knowing the opponent's tragic past or so, right?

@Jaiden I will keep this mind, thank you.

Talk about a curveball. While I wasn't expecting Natsu and Gajeel to fare badly, I would've never guessed that they'd outclass Sabretooth's twin aces so handily. They were 100% Pure Badass this chapter. Now I wonder just how Gajeel went about opening up his second origin without Ultear's magic. Maybe Levy had something to do with it?

Seeing the entire arena agape at the curbstomping Sabretooth's finest were receiving was great. If that doesn't humble the cocky jerks nothing will. Karmic retribution at its finest.

I'm glad Sting's being treated as the more important of the duo, as I've favored him heavily over Rogue since their introduction. His White Dragonslaying abilities are more unique than shadows anyhoo. I guess light/holy magic would be the easiest way to classify his abilities at this point.

The Twin Dragons collective past is still bugging me as there's so many things to consider. If their claim is to be believed that they killed their dragon masters then they wouldn't have had the chance to disappear on the fateful day. It seems unlikely that they'd have the sufficient power to do so if this fight is anything to go off of though. Sting and Rogue admired Natsu and Gajeel respectively, and unless this was merely hero worship from afar due to hearing of their exploits I wonder how they would've known about them otherwise?

The timeskip makes things even murkier because Sting and Rogue's ages haven't been brought up. It they're around the same ages as Natsu and Gajeel they'd be around 24 or 25 now, but it's possible that they could've been older when they first learned dragonslaying from Skyadrum and Vicelogia. (Yet they certainly don't look it) I have a hard time believing they outright killed their dragons at such a young age. Not to mention age when it comes to dragonslayers has been made ambiguous since the beginning.

I believe dragonslayers having lived for centuries or having the ability to undergo a sort of reincarnation is becoming a more feasible theory as more about them is revealed. When they talk about admiring and eventually surpassing their 'heroes', Sting specifically here as Rogue's ambitions are still unclear although I'd hazard a guess they're around the same lines only with Gajeel in mind instead, that seems like something a youngster would say. If they all knew each other in a previous age or life then those feelings would make more sense.

I would assume they're capable of controlling their dragon force because they imbued Lachryma into their bodies. There must have been some reason why they did so, with an increase to their overall strength being the most likely scenario. The Drives are interesting as well, because Natsu and Gajeel might have entered the same state in previous occurrences. (Natsu's fight with Eligor and Gajeel's encounter with Kawazu and Yomazu spring to mind)

Then there's the whole story with their exceed. They have to be connected with Happy and the rest along with Extalia as a whole if they're legit. How they even ended up in Earthland is a mystery. Though it looks like we'll be getting answers about them next chapter anyways so there's no need to go on about it excessively.

The dragons are so perplexing. Its fun thinking about their origins and history though, reminds me of Resha and Ellie's story in Rave. Great chapter with a lot to look forward too, especially the movie!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

What I want to know is if Igneel is the Dragon King. Last chapter there were a lot of translation and one of them had Igneel saying "The time for me to move is closer". If this is true, then OMG!!

Next Chapter, Natsu, Gajeel......and the first master (MAVIS ???), are put to the test? Hmmmmm!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

That was a freaking sweet chapter! I hope those twin dragons get beaten up with combo attacks from Gajeel and Natsu.... metal can amplify electricity with transformers, they can make mix fire and metal creating lava like attacks.... or the classic combo dragon roar... lightning, fire and metal... Light and shadow don't quite mix... so Sting and Rogue will have no way of forming combo attacks.. It would be more epic if fairy tail wins with the use of tactics and combo attacks than just brute force.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Awesome chapter and really looking forward to next week. A lot of pages, I must say Mashima sure works hard and I hope Natsu and Gajeel "really" hand their dragon-force-asses to them when all this is over. The emphasis on 'really'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

great chapter. that drive mode was interesting. but im sure our boys can pull something off!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great chapter.

Though, can someone please remind me how did they acquire the second origin thing they're talking about, and what it does?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Great chapter.

Though, can someone please remind me how did they acquire the second origin thing they're talking about, and what it does?
    Spoiler!