View Poll Results: Did sasuke's parent really care about him?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course retard!

19 76.00%
  • No, and I dont care for him either!

6 24.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yeah, they did care

Yes they cared of both. Itachi bastard(though cool)

I think his parents cared about him too but that whole night that they died was kinda messed up, very mysterious in that his parents didn't try to protect Sasuke, themselves, or the village...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think his parents cared about him too but that whole night that they died was kinda messed up, very mysterious in that his parents didn't try to protect Sasuke, themselves, or the village...
    his parents were overpowered by madara and itachi. his parents did try to protect him. remember when he was about to enter the room his parents told him not to come in.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    his parents were overpowered by madara and itachi. his parents did try to protect him. remember when he was about to enter the room his parents told him not to come in.
    Well I guess they told him not to come in but from what I can gather he was the village leader so he must have been something strong unless Itachi promised not to kill Sasuke if they sacrificed themselves, idk it just seems that the village leader would have been a little more able to defend him and his wife than to be put into an ultimatum type position of choosing his wife and entire village over his son, there would have been at least a little scuffle. Unless he used Tsukiyomi on the father which would have put the father and mother out of comission so it probably wasn't that. I guess they really did love him to choose his life over their own and possible the entire village unless they were already dead.
    A pie in the sky?