View Poll Results: Will Naruto become a Hokage?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 83.33%
  • No

3 8.33%
  • Maybe for less than a minute.

3 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will Naruto become a Hokage?

I say no because he lacks what it takes to become a leader. He rushes through everything and he doesn't think like a leader.

The month after he will become the Hokage, Konoha will be DOOMED!

Isn't there already asking this question? And yea, he lacks the skills now but who knows how capable he'll be in 10 years or so.

He won't techinically be hokage, but one day he will sacrifice himself to save everyone and people with remember him as the greatest hokage.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    yes, he'll become hokage. from his constently talking about it, the whole him surpassing the 4th, tsunade giving him the necklace to carry on her bro and bf's dream, to chiyo's dying wish about him being a hokage like no other, etc, etc... i think there's too many things that have pointed to that happening, it'd be a major shock(to me at least) if he didn't.

if he learns to keep his emotions in check, i think in the future he could be a decent hokage. he's the type who could make peace with other villages and he's willing to try to understand others. plus, he doesn't have to be a genius, the hokage has advisers. just look at tsunade, when ever there's a big decision to make she has to run it by a council. same with gaara, in the little that we saw of suna's meetings, gaara never even spoke. the suna elders did all the talking and decision making.

He will... after he matures

hopefully he will or else thatll suck

chances are naruto will become hokage. tsunade and jiraiya both agreed that naruto is strong enough to become hokage, but they also agreed that he isn't mentally mature yet. with the death of jiraiya, naruto is bound to grow up. so i say by the end of the series, he will be ready, and most likely will become hokage.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Naruto

Well yeah the show is called Naruto for a reason,

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    chances are naruto will become hokage. tsunade and jiraiya both agreed that naruto is strong enough to become hokage, but they also agreed that he isn't mentally mature yet. with the death of jiraiya, naruto is bound to grow up. so i say by the end of the series, he will be ready, and most likely will become hokage.
    They didnt say naruto was strong enough. They just knew that Naruto has the personaity traits necssary too become a strong Hokage.
    Jiraiya said Naruto is a long ways off and hes right.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

well that is the point from this manga but i dont think he will becuse he will die like his father to save village

I agree that something drastic will happen to Naruto if/when he becomes Hokage. Something like a combination of all the "tailed" beasts strikes Konoha with Pein actually merged with them or something like that. (look its Pein he can take over people's bodies when they are dead or dying, I am not putting that past him.) And Naruto will either sacrifice his life to save the village or let loose the fox all the way which will either consume Naruto or make him retardedly powerful forever.

However I want him to become Hokage marry Sakura and have Hinata become his concubine. That would appease most people.