Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i hate how they procrastinate about everything, like naruto would say something and the characters would just look at each other for five minutes and repeat the line and spend another 5 minutes stunned, shocked, happy etc. Also how they use little bits of the episode over and other again, for example in the Gaara vs deidara fight they keep on showing gaara move his arms right and left, forward and backwards...

and thats why I only read the manga lol

all of the above
    what i hate about the anime #1: the opening and credits
    the opening music is GAY it doesnt live up to the standards of the greatness of Naruto. Have you seen the credits, i think Naurto anime is on budget cts, they made a ending out of fanart pictures, seriously its stupid.

#2: Focus on unimportant bits
    The only reason i watch the anime is for the anticipated fights for the anime, not for crap focused on small unimportant bits to slow down the anime from catching up to the manga, same goes for the fillers. FILLERS ONLY MAKE PEOPLE GET OFF THE SHOW. Highly anticipated series would draw a lot more people

I hate it because:

1. Its begone the terrible journey away from the manga storyline. For now only small stuff like adding an extra element to Kakashi.

2. It used to be possible to watch one episode and actually move forward in the story but now you have to watch 2-3 episodes watching the characters playing the "dramatic silence game" before anything actually happens.

3. Naruto is voiced by a chick.

4. They donĀ“t bother to color the characters anymore, just look at Sai :-p

5. The music that used to start playing/stop at exactly the right time during fights and such is now more tragic then cool.

6. The whole serious look that started in Shipuuden is just really annoying and it makes me wanna hit someone in the face with a goldfish or read vogonian poetry.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    One more time....

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH IT!SIMPLE.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

One more time....

this thread IS about what you hate bout the anime

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    One more time....

yes, he's right, the thread is about what u hate about the anime. so calm the #$@! down. don't post here if you like it then!!!
    i hate everything about shippuden. the music, the drawings, how they drag it, the flashbacks shown in the same episode(wtf)..., kakashi chasing deidara and using his mangekyou for like 10 eps, and the stupid emphasization on naruto's gay love for sasuke, and the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    yes, he's right, the thread is about what u hate about the anime. so calm the #$@! down. don't post here if you like it then!!!
    i hate everything about shippuden. the music, the drawings, how they drag it, the flashbacks shown in the same episode(wtf)..., kakashi chasing deidara and using his mangekyou for like 10 eps, and the stupid emphasization on naruto's gay love for sasuke, and the list goes on
    yeah shipuuden is fuckd up first they gave us like 80 filler episode to give the manga some space and now this :(
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by zerko View Post
    3. Naruto is voiced by a chick.
    This is the same 'chick' who was in the normal Naruto and her voice is good. Also it's even better now when Naruto became older.

But I don't defend anime. I can't stand those flashbacks and that they don't do anything to make Naruto better. Maybe two last episodes weren't so bad but it's still not enough.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    One more time, if you dont like the anime why keep watching it? Stop watching the anime and read the manga. Dont continuously watch the anime and come on the forums to cry about how terrible you think it is.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    One more time, if you dont like the anime why keep watching it? Stop watching the anime and read the manga. Dont continuously watch the anime and come on the forums to cry about how terrible you think it is.
    who the hell said i'm still watching the anime? i'm just posting my opinion on this thread THAT IS ENTITLED "WHAT DO YOU HATE ABOUT NARUTO ANIME". One more time, if you watch it and like it, don't post here! Don't continuously come post on this thread to cry about how people give their opinions about how they don't like the anime. Stop being such a hypocrite and stop acting so smart because you want to act cool. shippuden is crap, everyone knows it and people just want to post their thoughts on the thread(one more time so you understand, you don't seem that smart) "WHAT DO YOU HATE ABOUT NARUTO ANIME".