Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    you mean the quality of shippuuden? if u r then i agree it is awful!!

Yes

I hate that they show flashbacks on things that happened in the same episode, like the one where they were sneaking into oros place. That and the dragged scenes.
    Spoiler!

I'd propably enjoyed Shippuuden alot more if I hadn't read the manga. The animation in the episode where Gai's team fought their clones still haunt my dreams, propably one of the worst animated episodes ever.

And yes, I agree that there's way too much dragging-out parts. The flashbacks serve a purpose for those who haven't enjoyed the anime before Shippuuden though (If such people do exist ;P).

The anime fights have been a big dissapointment so far, except for Gaara vs. Deidara which I thought was pretty decent, but they can only get better! Or so I hope!!!111 x)

EDIT: Forgot, the voice-actor of Tobi/Madara = lol

i dont really like the episodes but they serve their purposes if i am bored and have nothing to do i just watch them sometimes
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    im starting to hate how the eps are starting to cover just one (or less :|) manga chapter, im sorry but i'd rather have fillers for a bit than watch people stare at each other for 10+ minutes every episode

the only thing bad with naruto anime is that they drag the episodes out. They use to much time showing feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Haku View Post
    They use to much time showing feelings
    It's starting to become like a typical american weekly-show with the emotional stuff. Although, thoose TV shows covers up waaay more in 40 minutes than 2 episodes of Shippuuden hehe

To me, anime sounds like the opponent of manga. It sucks the art out until the work is completely wrecked <_< (Even though there are some well-done parts in the naruto anime as well as in some other ones, most of the time the global thing is just messed up).

Atticus is correct