Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Yep, that's the part I'm talking about. If you look closely, the upper part of the shadow has a hat shape (General Cross's hat shape too), but who knows, maybe it's another chicken.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

I think there are 5 possibilities.

1.Lenalee will get a power up, since she is almost killed (or killed). These kind of things usually happens when people are in danger.
    But I think this one has the least chance of happening. Lenalee’s legs aren’t healed yet.

2.Lenalee’s innocent will act on itself to save her.
    I also doubt this will happen since her innocent has already saved her once. This kind of thing can’t happen too often.

3.Cross will come and save them. After saving them, Cross will explain everything.
    I think this has the highest chance to happen. Cross is believed that he can control the Noah’s Ark. He might be able to stop the downloading. In addition, Cross will not do nothing when everyone is in danger (or maybe he will since he already has given them the warning). It’s 3 chapters already and Hoshino still hasn’t explained what is going on about Tyki. I don’t think she can hold that for too long. On the other hand, ch 125 says that there is something unexpected that’s going to happen. Hoshino is an author that always gives us surprises and I believe that a lot of people will predict that Cross will appear. If too many people expect this then it’s not a surprise anymore.

4.Chaoji will get a hidden innocent.
    There seems to be something on Chaoji’s back (those lines looks like the ones when people get power). This is possible to me but what is an innocent doing ion the Ark, enemy’s area.

5.The Ark stop crumbling.
    Well, it seems that Road is dead. Unless the Earl continues the download, the crumbling should stop. However, I can’t really see how the story continues since Lavi and Allen can’t fight anymore. Except combining the predictions above.

The order should be 3 4 1 5 2, starting the most possible. There is also a possibility that the perditions can be combined, I am just too lazy to type. AHH!! Hoshino just doesn’t want us to predict it correctly!!

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

You should add the possibility that the Noah's Ark finally crumbles, but then, an hour later, they're in the new ark.

Rainbow

whatever happens they probably won't die...i mean, there'd kinda be no story without them...i think Cross showing up is very dues ex machina/random: unless he was there to begin with; but again, the question is how he got in there in the first place?? he might have controller powers (from the traitor noah) since the earl think Cross is a real threat...
    and i think it's very possible for all of them to be downloaded into the new ark--that's probably where lero ended up, and possibly Kanda and Krory. =D

That's true. Lavi, Allen, Lenalee, etc. are pretty much the main characters.

Rainbow

Cross showing up sounds like a pretty good theory to me. Otherwise it's time for Kanda and Krory to make a flashy comeback.

meh, maybe they die and the earl blows the planet up...

O_O I don't think that will happen for a while. I mean, come on. Allen's going to be the next General since he reached critical point with his innocence and Allen still needs to blow Earl up together with Crown Clown.

Rainbow

lavi pulls a deidara...

and allen pulls a tobi

That's like saying Lavi's going to commit suicide and Allen's going to die along with him... *sob*

Rainbow