Page 1 of 99 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man Old Chapters Discussion Archive

This thread contains the discussion threads of older chapters merged together. - damnz

What do you guys think will happen? will Tyki's new-found powers be explained? Can evil(er) tyki beat the C*** out of allen lavi and co? could road come back to life? what the hell is Lero? iono you tell me i need to think of better ways to ask questions...
    Last edited by damnz; 12-27-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    With the crumbling ark looking more and more like Lenalee's visions, with the addition of black armor Tiki in the process of choking her, I think we might actully see Lenalee do something cool.

It's just to soon IMO for Allen to start busting out yet another power.

i wonder what happened to lero too! i think linalee will try to save the day, or maybe her innocence-crystal will activate again and protect everyone else...it some thing unexpected...so maybe another character will show up and save the exorcists. o.O

i don't think road would die so easily. at most disabled for a while?

if another character turns up and saves everyone, it'll be awful. like a deus ex machina. so i hope not. i hope the allen+lavi+lenalee team is good enough to fight tyki

@Chainsaw_Chimaera: Lol, I totally agree. Allen has pretty much reached uberdom as far as his potential goes, he just needs to hone it and everything. Now we get to see other character progression, like Lavi learning more seals, Lenalee getting her Innocence back (maybe), and if Kanda and Krory are still alive, then we get to see the rest of their powers. That's what makes DGM such a great story... it's not always focused on the main protagonist xD

@ omgshoes: Erm, another character would be too random. They are, in fact, in a odd dimension created by Rhode, so the chances of a new character (or an existing one at that) showing up are slim to none.

My prediction? Lenalee doesn't get her innocence back, Allen and Lavi are nearly doomed, and then... POW! Uber-Tyki's just an illusion. That'd be a great twist...

what happens if the earl's evil sword hits a person? does their innnocence die and they become normal? what if the swords hit each other?

yeah, i think it's Lavi's turn to kick ass and for his innocence to grow more powerful- like everyone else's has (ex-allen/crown clown; linalee/eshi fight; kanda/skin fight; krory/jasdebi fight) Lavi needs to use more of his seals!

and um, i dunno about tyki being an illusion...since he was physically grabbing linalee and Lavi has punched and felt it...so, yeah.

lol i would swing circle when the ring appears and grab all the seals at once and see what happens...

Lol, I meant that as more of a joke than anything. I just kinda hope that it's not too typical of an anime twist... I think that the most original turn of events would be if the team just barely squeaks by without any kind of super powered upgrade.

whoops.missed the joke -_-;
    but i'm wondering now...the old ark is downloading to the new one...so would the people inside just be transfered to the new one; b/c the environment is disappearing... the earl said whoever is in the old ark will die, but what if they just go to the new one...[/crack theory...]

wahh! i really want the next chapter.... O.o