Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chidoriyourface View Post
    in response to ur comment about orochimaru, i will support it with, VG Cats. VG Cats - Comics - Updated Monday
    that is hilarious
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

I think that is just his regular eye without Sharingan. It looks weird because we have never seen him using regular eyes in C2 form.
    This is Oro's eyes, it is not even close. I am not sure why you guys kept on saying that.

Naruto 344 page 003 | One Manga

Sasuke will spit himself from his mouth, then he will stand up and lick his lips right-to-left with a pointy tongue

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    I think that is just his regular eye without Sharingan. It looks weird because we have never seen him using regular eyes in C2 form.
    This is Oro's eyes, it is not even close. I am not sure why you guys kept on saying that.

Naruto 344 page 003 | One Manga
    Then explain why his other eye doesn't look the same. Since he doesn't have Sharingan activated in both eyes, don't you think the Oro look would be in both eyes and not just one?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i's gradually taking over...it starts with an eye,then both,then the hole face....then the hole damn body
    it's that simple
    Hey my friend. SASUKE is not a hollow, or at least, he has no HOllow inside. Is just the perfect Orochimaru sama.

hahaha compadre.... Hey you know spanish? Well... Bleach is kind of mexicanized I think.... kukuku

But Id like that Sasuke licks his lips right to left

:( sorry. Is just that the gay lick is funny.

Well, the thing is that Sasuke showed a very frustrated emotion. It is possible that he just lost his mind already, I mean, that "GOD DAMN YOU" was scary coming from him. The common thing would be a "tch" or I dont know, but tha expression was lol

I think I would be pretty pissed if the guy I've lived my whole life to kill survived my strongest attack lol. So "GOD DAMN YOU" is justified lol.

Does that mean that Sasuke is totally lost? May he only salvation is Naruto coming from nowhere? Or maybe Orochimaru taking part? This is redundant.

And Zetsu said "WHAT?" with a very different expression; for one part, maybe the impression that Itachi survived, other hand could be that he felt Orochimaru presence (They met in Akatsuki, obviously)

I would be willing to believe that Sasuke is at a loss right now. Itachi whipped out a technique that nobody has seen before. And I think that's what caused Zetsu's reaction. Well that and he was probably also expecting a dead Itachi.