View Poll Results: Who will oro take control of?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kabuto

16 34.78%
  • Sasuke

3 6.52%
  • Both

10 21.74%
  • Sasuke will fight off the oro in him

10 21.74%
  • Kabuto will fight off the oro in him

0 0%
  • None

7 15.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    good theory shock

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    oro never uses the mud replacement jutsu in the manga it's only in the anime. i remember in the anime he uses the mud jutsu against anko but in the manga he uses kage bunshin in that fight.

Spoiler!

i think sasuke uses a similar jutsu to that of oro when he was fighting the 4 tails. i'll post pics of what i'm talking about.

Spoiler!
    LOL Why do have spoilers buttons for old chapters?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    LOL Why do have spoilers buttons for old chapters?
    well it's cuz i don't wanna take up too much space. by using spoiler buttons the pics won't fill up the whole page.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

If it is Orochimaru taking over, I don't think it's anything to do with Sasuke being tired and out of chakra. I think it's more that for a second he thought he'd defeated Itachi, so his resolve/willpower faded for an instant. It could foreshadow Sasuke being taken over by Orochimaru AFTER this fight, and Naruto having to rescue him from Orochimaru, which he's failed in doing twice now. Third time's the charm.

OR it could simply be that his cursed seal 2 form is taking on orochimaru's characteristics, and no more. With Sasuke's wings both being destroyed, and now with that eye makeup appearing, it looks like Kishimoto is trying to change what his cursed seal form looks like. Naruto's form when he fought Sasuke has changed alot, but Sasuke's form hadn't. Now they've both changed, which will make way for a much more interesting Naruto vs Sasuke rematch. It almost seems like Kishi is trying to form Sasuke as the ultimate ninja and Naruto as the ultimate monster.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    ahaha be funny if he opened his mouth and Oros sword came flying out and stabbed Itachi.
    THAT would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Theres gonna be a Kabuchimaru Im sure because Kabuto is not nearly as strong in body or in will as Sasuke but I don't think Sasuke will be able to completely get rid of Orochimaru, Sasuke will be able to fight him off but there will be instances where when he is close to death and weak with no chakra what Orochuke will come out...
    Ichigo and his Hollow?

kashi is dragging on about oroch doesn't sound that all interesting. unless jariaya is still alive.

Perhaps this is what Madara was reffering to when he said will Sasuke become a Snake or Hawk

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I hate when people bring up Jiraya when named Orochimaru still alive.
    Jiraya died proudly and as expected of a sannin he fought great and was feared, even Pein was afraid of Jiraya finding his weakness, and admitted he would loose if he did.
    While Orochimaru "died" really pathetic and unrealistic "death", and he was a sannin:S
    So I think Kishi want`s to make up for Orochi and show how great and immortal Orochi really is, and proof that he is legendary sannin for something.

He is gonna take over someone and he is gonna comeback that` s pretty obvius.
    AND.. He`s gonna have a huge role in the series again^^
    Last edited by Freakshow; 03-02-2008 at 10:58 PM.

this is stupid but let him end this fight and get to naruto which i am interseting in

and finally oro will be back i cannot wait for next week

Did Kabuto not say that he wanted to become somebody that is powerful or something along those lines. He wants to surpass Oro not become him. Sasuke basically trapped Oro in his own trap which is unescapable without a Sharingan or other counter techniques. Because if it was escapable then why did two Sharingan's counter the technique. So basically its unescapable, exactly how Oro wanted it to be. I believe that Sasuke is pulling some of Oro's essence into himself for a last last ditch attack. (and I know I wrote last twice for those that want to correct errors.)