View Poll Results: Who will oro take control of?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kabuto

16 34.78%
  • Sasuke

3 6.52%
  • Both

10 21.74%
  • Sasuke will fight off the oro in him

10 21.74%
  • Kabuto will fight off the oro in him

0 0%
  • None

7 15.22%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oro existing in two people

okay as we have read and concluded so far in the chapter 391, oro is trying to take over sasuke, and also u guy remember a part of oro is in kabuto, so if oro takes over the two bodies its gonna be chaos, one oro was bad enough, but two only this time one of them will have the sharingan. what do you guys think?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Lol will the diehard Itachi fans assume that he wil lreturn form the dead when he dies too?
    Orochimaru is gone done for.
    Maybe Sasuke will use Edo- to summon his spirit from the dead in a fight but aside from that hes not coming back.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Lol will the diehard Itachi fans assume that he wil lreturn form the dead when he dies too?
    Orochimaru is gone done for.
    Maybe Sasuke will use Edo- to summon his spirit from the dead in a fight but aside from that hes not coming back.
    look at chapter 391 again, the evidence is right there. orochimaru is surfacing in sasuke. however its still unclear wether the change is only physical or mental aswell.
    maybe sasuke will become an oro-jinchuriki

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    look at chapter 391 again, the evidence is right there. orochimaru is surfacing in sasuke. however its still unclear wether the change is only physical or mental aswell.
    maybe sasuke will become an oro-jinchuriki
    Where I didnt see Orochimaru surfacing?

We know that when Oro absorbs a person he takes on some of thier characteristics. So its likly Sasuke has some of Oro's personality traits Just like he used Oros Mud Replacement techq to dodge Amaretsu as Zetsu notcied.

Fire type

Naruto 391 | Read naruto chapter 391 manga online

sasukes left eye, twice.

could this be about the thing they are talking about in chapter 179 page 7 and 8?

I say Sasuke will fight against Orochimaru taking over and Kabuto will gladly have Orochimaru take him over. Kabuto will be the new Orochimaru. D:

Theres gonna be a Kabuchimaru Im sure because Kabuto is not nearly as strong in body or in will as Sasuke but I don't think Sasuke will be able to completely get rid of Orochimaru, Sasuke will be able to fight him off but there will be instances where when he is close to death and weak with no chakra what Orochuke will come out...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i'll repost it for you...too bad there was no mangaka side note like : okay this slanted violet eyes are actualy like orochimaru's,use your imagination narutar...naruto fans

-Ok i see what your saying good catch but my guess is that hes tapping into Orochimaru power that why hes taking on his characteristics its a clue about what hes about to do next.

-Cause considering hes out of chakra and can no longer use his Sharingan to counter the attack he must now rely on his gifts from Oro Cs2 and Oros bag of tricks Jutsus.

Another Orochimaru jutsu ..

ahaha be funny if he opened his mouth and Oros sword came flying out and stabbed Itachi.

Fire type

We know that when Oro absorbs a person he takes on some of thier characteristics. So its likly Sasuke has some of Oro's personality traits Just like he used Oros Mud Replacement techq to dodge Amaretsu as Zetsu notcied.
    oro never uses the mud replacement jutsu in the manga it's only in the anime. i remember in the anime he uses the mud jutsu against anko but in the manga he uses kage bunshin in that fight.

Spoiler!

i think sasuke uses a similar jutsu to that of oro when he was fighting the 4 tails. i'll post pics of what i'm talking about.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA