Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    How did Sasuke use his cursed seal form 2 without any chakra it makes no sense.

Also i hope that Itachi wins or at least escape. Zetsu better get off his a@$ or I'll kill him.

Currently reading:
    *Naruto[413]
    *Gantz[278]
    *Mx0[099]
    *MoeKare[009]
    *MonsterSoul[002]
    *FairyTail[023]
    *Beck[038]

CS forcefully removes chakra even if Sasuke has none to give.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I don't believe its a summon. I think it has more to do with why Itachi's eyes are white right now.
    i thought his eyes where white because he is blind? As i recall, after using Tsyukomi, one of this eyes went white......

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    i thought his eyes where white because he is blind? As i recall, after using Tsyukomi, one of this eyes went white......
    it has to be because of his sharingan since susano seems to be the third move of the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I think it's an ultimate MS defense. It would explain the white eyes. It better not be like Komamura's bankai in Bleach, that would be cheap.

Komamura's Bankai, you say, lolz, i cant imagine it....

somehow, im reading the whole thing over and over again but I still cant get to understand its point <_< im getting tired already, even though I can get the idea somehow, when I read the next chapter it always ended up the opposite <_< .....

Assuming for me, that "summon-like rib-cage" technique SUSANOO is both an offensive & defensive type justu, maybe it has an ability somehow to absorb an attack (as for defense) and the power it gained from what it absorb can be reflect to the attacker in a more and powerful way..... that's what I think.....