Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Itachi Armour....What is It?

Ok, I am totally lost. I understand the scientific principles behind Sasuke Jutsu in using the power of Nature to help execute his Final Jutsu. However, I don't understand how Itachi block, shield, or withstand the attack.

Look at the Bottom Panel:
    Naruto 391 page 17 | One Manga

Is it his rib cage being shown with metal rivets or with some sort of plating. If so, how are we seeing it. Or is it Sasuke seeing.

If it's Sasuke seeing it. I didn't know that while in Curse Seal mode Sasuke has X-ray vision. Or, does he have his Sharingan on.

If so, I though the Sharingan can only see Chakra, not see through flesh.

Maybe it's a summon in the shape of rib cage. A last minute summon as Itachi saw the lightning coming.

Does anyone has some ideas.....that solve this mystery..............or Maybe it's the translator/s who poorly translated the conversations or thoughts of the characters who explained the how Itachi defended himself ?

If this thread is already up I'm sorry...here is mine.

I also believe it's a summon of some sort

I dont get it, why "rib-cage" like summon?! why rib-cage?! (is kishi-sensei out of ideas on these one, lolz) will it create a strong storm to crush Sasuke?! lolz

I think its the same principle as a car when its hit with lightning, it just travels safely down the outside of the body and doesn't hurt whats inside...
    A pie in the sky?

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    It reminded me of kimimaro and his spine thing. I agree with you guys that what he did use was a summon cos that would be crazy if it was his actual body

After thinking about it I have come up with an idea that it is created from the breath
    of Itachi ( out his nose like the legend ) and forms a Mist armor charged with chakra that can absorb and redirect energy.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i think it is baseed on the principals of a Faraday cage well that is the scientific term have a look if curious. although am slightly at a loss as to how achieved yet Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no the armor is based upon ancient Japanese Mythology although it is still practiced today it is largely derived from the state religion of Shinto go to this site

Japanese Mythology - Ancinet-Mythology.com
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

I don't believe its a summon. I think it has more to do with why Itachi's eyes are white right now.

it probably has to do with the eyes. if he uses both eyes he'll be able to create an ultimate defense which is susano.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA