View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Good chapter. I cant wait to see Mukuro, Xanxus, Dino, Squalo, and Byakuran join forces to fight Jager! Sure, Jager is strong, but against those five!!?? They shouldnt lose. I dont think the allies needed both Chrome and Flan in the same group. Why have two illussion types? One of them should have stayed with Reborn's group.....now that I think about it then that would put two illusionist in Reborn's group too.

How in the world did Big P and Little S lose their Vindice cloaks? Remember it took a combined effort from Tsuna, Chrome, and Mukuro to dis-robe Jager and Co.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

^ They were fighting without their cloaks form the beginning (2 pics):
    Spoiler!

So, where is Hibari ?

Bermuda has still some time left from Skull's watch, he might just erase them within seconds if he were to release, but I think that Reborn has some time left as well and there are 2 more arcobalenos anyway.

I wonder what the doctor could do when he temporarily releases his curse.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    ^ never really thought about it. Maybe he could create diseases and the like. Or maybe a mega weapon, nuclear. He might not be able to use the weapon, but he could create and customize it. On second thought, thats what he already does. I've noticed that none of the grown arcobelano's abilities are that much superior to the baby versions. Baby Skull might have taken more damage than grown Skull ever did when he took a fist through the brain. Reborn and Conello(sp) were both good shots and assasins grown and baby versions. Just saying.....
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid