View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    9 69.23%
  • Good

    2 15.38%
  • Okay

    1 7.69%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    1 7.69%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. #41
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,696
    I believe it's more than just the kind of fruit. I have a theory but can't go into any details openly as i happened upon it while reading up on the New Movie. I don't think people would be to kindly thinking it is a spoiler.
    Spoiler!


    Now with that being said; Who wants to see post time skip Kuzan?
    Spoiler!

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  2. #42
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    Why would they put pictures into the devil fruit book if every devil fruit power could transform into any fruit that is nearest to the users death? you would never know what power is in the fruit so no reason of creating the book at all.
    Perhaps the fruit changes shape as well when it turns into a devil fruit. It sort of did with the apple (the stem grew longer) maybe with other devil fruits the change in shape would be more dramatic. I personally don't think its just the pattern, as Blackbeard said he had memerized every point and curve of the Yami Yami no mi, and the way he said it didn't sound like he was just talking about the pattern, but the entire fruit. Most likely of all is that certain powers just go into certain fruit.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  3. #43
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,689
    Guess who's back.

    Yo what's with Zoro and Sanji being pussies, Zoro should had slice that shit easily!

    Luffy chilling with Straw and Smoker was cool, you know Robin wants it.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-07-2012 at 03:06 PM.

  4. #44
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
    Why would they put pictures into the devil fruit book if every devil fruit power could transform into any fruit that is nearest to the users death? you would never know what power is in the fruit so no reason of creating the book at all.
    yes i agree, just like a stated in my previous posts . it must be the same fruit as the original or some like that.

    But you mentoined the book with pictures of the DF.verry clever
    so that strenghtens the theory

  5. #45
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Guess who's back.

    Yo what's with Zoro and Sanji being pussies, Zoro should had slice that shit easily!

    Luffy chilling with Straw and Smoker was cool, you know Robin wants it.
    Sort of a sexual way to return, don't you think?

    And I believe it would be quite hard to slice "apart" a deadly cloud of toxic gas, no matter your level of swordsmanship. Sanji is also at a disadvantage bc he doesn't have his own body, which I have yet to definitively decide if that's to his liking or disliking in situations such as these.

  6. #46
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    we all have been talking about the DF
    but there is still another matter.

    Do you guys/girls think that donflamingo is gonna stay quit
    if the SH + law defeat vergo and capture CC.
    with vergo's connection linked with donflamingo is he gonna remain a SHibukai
    i hardly think he'll sit quit
    i mean luff yalready defeated one of surbinates bellamy, he ruined the human auction by smashing a world noble.
    and now vergo ??? that gotta hurt at least a little

  7. #47
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    we all have been talking about the DF
    but there is still another matter.

    Do you guys/girls think that donflamingo is gonna stay quit
    if the SH + law defeat vergo and capture CC.
    with vergo's connection linked with donflamingo is he gonna remain a SHibukai
    i hardly think he'll sit quit
    i mean luff yalready defeated one of surbinates bellamy, he ruined the human auction by smashing a world noble.
    and now vergo ??? that gotta hurt at least a little
    How are we meaning "staying quite"? Are we meaning Doflamingo is going to quit the Shikibukai and have a vendetta out for the SHs? Possibly, but idt that will occur until much later on, and only when they personally cross him in some matter, much like an insult or literally destroy his underworld brokering gig.

    What I do believe with happen is that Doflamingo will simply laugh it off, threaten the Marines if the WG decides they want to take action against him, such as removing him from the Warlords (which he'll probably laugh off as being boring now anyways and say he can do whatever he likes since he's a pirate), ultimately leading to him being carefree about the whole deal. He knows he's a boss and can do whatever he wants. His vendetta would sooner come to those who lost at teh hands of the SHs rather than him directly at the crew. Ie: Bellamy's demise for disrespecting Doflamingo's flag and losing to Luffy, and Disco's abandonment by his boss after Luffy, Kid and Law destroyed the place and having deemed slavery out. Overall, Doflamingo is going ot laugh any judgement off, threaten whoever he faces with his hax power and STILL come away with little more than a slap on the wrist in his mind.

  8. #48
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Sort of a sexual way to return, don't you think?

    And I believe it would be quite hard to slice "apart" a deadly cloud of toxic gas, no matter your level of swordsmanship. Sanji is also at a disadvantage bc he doesn't have his own body, which I have yet to definitively decide if that's to his liking or disliking in situations such as these.
    I do believe that Zoro can actually do some serious damage to smiley but since it's unstable it might result in a big explosion that would hurt the rest of the crew. I think he's just avoiding confrontation until there's no option but to cut down that thing.

    sig made by me

  9. #49
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    How are we meaning "staying quite"? Are we meaning Doflamingo is going to quit the Shikibukai and have a vendetta out for the SHs? Possibly, but idt that will occur until much later on, and only when they personally cross him in some matter, much like an insult or literally destroy his underworld brokering gig.

    What I do believe with happen is that Doflamingo will simply laugh it off, threaten the Marines if the WG decides they want to take action against him, such as removing him from the Warlords (which he'll probably laugh off as being boring now anyways and say he can do whatever he likes since he's a pirate), ultimately leading to him being carefree about the whole deal. He knows he's a boss and can do whatever he wants. His vendetta would sooner come to those who lost at teh hands of the SHs rather than him directly at the crew. Ie: Bellamy's demise for disrespecting Doflamingo's flag and losing to Luffy, and Disco's abandonment by his boss after Luffy, Kid and Law destroyed the place and having deemed slavery out. Overall, Doflamingo is going ot laugh any judgement off, threaten whoever he faces with his hax power and STILL come away with little more than a slap on the wrist in his mind.
    yes your right donflamingo has threatend to leave his position as shibukai.
    he certainly isn't attached to it.

    As i see it now vergo is one of his topp crewmembers.
    The boss is gotta act at somtime...
    if vergo goes down that may be the last drop for him.
    especially law who used to be one of his surbonates
    Last edited by athary; 08-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.

  10. #50
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Sort of a sexual way to return, don't you think?
    It's the truth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •