2 15.38%
  • Okay

1 7.69%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I'm also thinking that if Vergo is a Haki user on par with Luffy, then shouldn't he be able to detect Chopper?

What happened with the apple, I mean how did it "turn" to a devil fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I'm also thinking that if Vergo is a Haki user on par with Luffy, then shouldn't he be able to detect Chopper?
    He can't detect when there is meat hanging off his chin, I think he's pretty oblivious to a talking reindeer..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    What happened with the apple, I mean how did it "turn" to a devil fruit?

He can't detect when there is meat hanging off his chin, I think he's pretty oblivious to a talking reindeer..
    yes read previous post

Initiate
    About Ace's death... I had the impression that Ace died near the bay, perhaps closer to a ship than the HQ, but looking at 574 and 575 again it seems they were about halfway distance to both, as show by how WB separates the island "in two" right after beating Akainu, moments after the current Fleet Admiral's failed attempt to kill Luffy. Also, the marines were apparently chasing the pirates at that moment...

Unless one of the marines was carrying fruit(If I was an admiral with that knowledge, I would definetly be carrying fruits at that time), it's hard to predict Mera Mera no Mi's current location/holder. Coby wasn't in shape at the time, but considering he has Haki and is one of the few nice marines, i think it would be a good fit for him to show up literally blazing after the timeskip.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    CoO can be disabled just like CoA. Vergo probably not using it at all or would only react to power level near his or stronger.

As for the fruit, it would probably be reborn in Marineford. I'm pretty sure there's tons of fruit in their pantry.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    CoO can be disabled just like CoA. Vergo probably not using it at all or would only react to power level near his or stronger.

As for the fruit, it would probably be reborn in Marineford. I'm pretty sure there's tons of fruit in their pantry.
    i think there is a little more to it then just take regular fruit and the df power will transform in there.

-maybe it has to be exactly that kind of fruit, i mean like an apple fruit can only transfer to another apple. it has to be the same fruit as the original df fruit
    or something else maybe ...it would be a little to simple otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i think there is a little more to it then just take regular fruit and the df power will transform in there.

-maybe it has to be exactly that kind of fruit, i mean like an apple fruit can only transfer to another apple. it has to be the same fruit as the original df fruit
    or something else maybe ...it would be a little to simple otherwise
    True, and it's exactly what I am thinking. I'm just saying that it has a big chance of still being there rather than somewhere else.

sig made by me

ppff so jump is on a break this weeknd.
    i really wished that ODA timed his personall breakes better
    it seems like every 2 weeks there is a break
    Last edited by athary; 08-06-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Why would they put pictures into the devil fruit book if every devil fruit power could transform into any fruit that is nearest to the users death? you would never know what power is in the fruit so no reason of creating the book at all.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    The pictures would more then likely just describe the squiggles on the fruit. These could then be on any kind of fruit and still be recognizable
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar