2 15.38%
  • Okay

1 7.69%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Things like these make this manga one of the best ever.

Now that we know how Devil fruits are made, we now know how they are able to catalog them. It should be noted that Vega Punk being the most knowledgeable on the subject, the World Government more than likely already knows about this process, seeing as Caesar knows the process. Putting that into account, Ace was scheduled to be executed At Marineford. Chances are the Government has Aces' fruit, and I'm betting that they gave it to one of the Next(current) Admirals. This could also be said about Impel down and any other current DF user executions. This chapter just revamped the whole story; pretty neat, don't you think so?

Just throwing this out there. Same hat, same hair, same posture, same build; That is Rob Lucci. I wouldn't be surprised if next chapter shows a silhouette of Crocodile.

Now I'm very surprised. Not this chapter or last chapter did any talk about the Dragon. Since the Dragon appeared last chapter, it should have been obvious that it would place a more crucial role this arc yet no one said anything. I see two roles this dragon plays as of current, and as time goes on, so will the possibilities.
    1) The one that I would like to happen; The Dragon joins the Straw Hats as a crew member(pet).
    2) The Dragon is Momonosuke.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

yeah, Now we know how the devil fruit come out again when the owner died, it seems the devil fruit will choose the nearest fruit as his carrier in one piece 676. ...now i am confused that where is Ace devil fruit since he died....

I would be so pissed off if BB ended up with Ace's power as well. I mean I know his meant to be the ultimate villian against Luffy, but Luffy already has enough reason to kill the bastard, there's no reason to add another.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now that we know how Devil fruits are made, we now know how they are able to catalog them. It should be noted that Vega Punk being the most knowledgeable on the subject, the World Government more than likely already knows about this process, seeing as Caesar knows the process. Putting that into account, Ace was scheduled to be executed At Marineford. Chances are the Government has Aces' fruit, and I'm betting that they gave it to one of the Next(current) Admirals. This could also be said about Impel down and any other current DF user executions. This chapter just revamped the whole story; pretty neat, don't you think so?

Just throwing this out there. Same hat, same hair, same posture, same build; That is Rob Lucci. I wouldn't be surprised if next chapter shows a silhouette of Crocodile.

Now I'm very surprised. Not this chapter or last chapter did any talk about the Dragon. Since the Dragon appeared last chapter, it should have been obvious that it would place a more crucial role this arc yet no one said anything. I see two roles this dragon plays as of current, and as time goes on, so will the possibilities.
    1) The one that I would like to happen; The Dragon joins the Straw Hats as a crew member(pet).
    About the first part , it could be posssibel. but in a way it would be an insult to ace and the WB pirates.
    but akainu is a kinda man who would do anything for power

Yes it could be robb lucci. maybe oda is trolling us,you neverknow .

about the dragon love the idea of a pet

so much possibilities after this arc.. Oda master troller :o
    A lot of theories had been named here, and some are logic.. but hell i think the best way is just to wait how it will turn out.
    If im starting to speculate on something right now, im going to get nuts XD

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I doubt Law is on that island without his heart pirates, I'm thinking the person that threw the letter to chopper was Bepo.

Quote Originally Posted by burton25 View Post
    I doubt Law is on that island without his heart pirates, I'm thinking the person that threw the letter to chopper was Bepo.
    I thought so too at first, but the direction the rock came from was in the room.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

i love it when we get new information!. it would be a waste if one of the straw hats ate that DF. i mean it really does not stand to help any one. maybe on of laws guys might eat it or it just does not get taken by some one else. i also love the idea of the dragon as a pet. and i do think its lucci.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Things like these make this manga one of the best ever.
    This...is true.

Oda certainly is twisting the OP universe into a wacky and wicked place! At least now we understand how fruits are reborn, which I believe fits well into your idea of Vegapunk knowing the process as well. However, I'm not buying the whole Marineford theory of the WG planning to steal Ace's fruit after his execution. I'm not saying that they aren't capable of such atrocities, but I doubt that was one of the things on their mind when Whitebeard was approaching.

And this doesn't violate your mirror-effect theory of no new crew members joining until next arc? lol
    I'm curious about this idea, especially as I have been wondering why the dragon hasn't taken off flying....too bad for Zoro and gang if it turns out it can't fly!

Quote Originally Posted by burton25 View Post
    I thought so too at first, but the direction the rock came from was in the room.
    If you look at the bottom of page 19, you see Caesar and Vergo but not Monet, which leads me to join in the assumption she threw the paper and is a double agent alligned with Law.