2 15.38%
  • Okay

1 7.69%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I hope tha one that threw the paper to chopper is Monet, I somehow like her and it doesnt feel that she is that bad.

WTF is with the DF being created? I hope the DF that are created this way are weaker or simply knockoffs of the original. Either ways, If they are full powered DF, I can see luffy falling inside slimey. And from there, he'll become infected with multi DF....................I hope not tho. Luffy doesn't need more DF powers.

The apple getting the devil-fruit pattern is actually Smiley. I think CC inserted before the devil fruit into the poison he created ( sort of a unliving object becomes living after "eating" a devil fruit) and this time the poison he created is the actual one he wanted,not that failure that happened before some years. My bet is that either one of the kids or Nami eats this deadly fruit.

A Zoan ability for Nami? And such an ugly one as well? I wouldn't hope so. I would assume that DF's can't be destroyed, and that when a person/thing with a DF ability dies, it's power will be transferred into the closes fruit. I'm guess that's what BB has been doing, carrying fruit with him (his doctor had apples with him the first time he was shown, and BB is a glutton so having some fruit on him wouldn't be strange).

As for the paper, his a thought, not sure if you guys agree. But considering how Law is experienced in dealing tough people of the NW, being a Shichibukai and all, would you think that he'd expect to be tied up in Sea Stone some day? Perhaps his wearing some sort of special clothing underneath which neglects Sea Stone, of which would allow him to use his power, which could be why his still so confident about escaping.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    A Zoan ability for Nami? And such an ugly one as well? I wouldn't hope so. I would assume that DF's can't be destroyed, and that when a person/thing with a DF ability dies, it's power will be transferred into the closes fruit. I'm guess that's what BB has been doing, carrying fruit with him (his doctor had apples with him the first time he was shown, and BB is a glutton so having some fruit on him wouldn't be strange).

As for the paper, his a thought, not sure if you guys agree. But considering how Law is experienced in dealing tough people of the NW, being a Shichibukai and all, would you think that he'd expect to be tied up in Sea Stone some day? Perhaps his wearing some sort of special clothing underneath which neglects Sea Stone, of which would allow him to use his power, which could be why his still so confident about escaping.
    nice try but that is impossibel.
    first law isnt a scientist , and no way he is wearing on ,
    second the reason why he is so confident i think is because of monet.
    i'm pretty shure she is playing in it with law.Who else could have thrown that paper at chopper
    the only other option is ussup and nami but consedring the situation , i don't think they had dthe chance to come up with something.
    becuz there is no way they could off guess wath CC is going to do with them.
    it must be somebody with knowlegde of affairs and monet is the perfect one

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    nice try but that is impossibel.
    first law isnt a scientist , and no way he is wearing on ,
    second the reason why he is so confident i think is because of monet.
    i'm pretty shure she is playing in it with law.Who else could have thrown that paper at chopper
    the only other option is ussup and nami but consedring the situation , i don't think they had dthe chance to come up with something.
    becuz there is no way they could off guess wath CC is going to do with them.
    it must be somebody with knowlegde of affairs and monet is the perfect one
    True, but if we think of the devil fruit as a drug then Law is well qualified in the study of it (Chopper as a doctor has managed well in his research of devil fruit)
    As for the second part, yeah your probably right there, but I'm still keeping an open mind on the different ideas.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't see why not though. Through Joker, Law could have had many connections. Through his position as Shichibukai, he could have also gained many connections as well. One of the reason he could be at Punk Hazard could be because Vega Punk sent him there, I mean what else could he be searching for there? We know Vega has made deals with pirates before (talking about Kuma here).

As for the paper, I was originally thinking that he may have used his DF, but then again, he didn't make a circle so I guess it shouldn't have been. Unless his power has grown to the point where he can hide the circle, and his only using it to trick other people.

Awesome Chapter, one piece 676! I like those chapter. Slime died, lol... and the apple become the devil fruit, that's quite interesting. Law and others in the cage are so clam, thumb up! I am wonder who throw the paper to Chopper? Monet? Law? or the clew of Law's, or other people? I think the most possible is Monet...

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    WTF is with the DF being created? I hope the DF that are created this way are weaker or simply knockoffs of the original. Either ways, If they are full powered DF, I can see luffy falling inside slimey. And from there, he'll become infected with multi DF....................I hope not tho. Luffy doesn't need more DF powers.
    this is simply the DF recycel procces.
    Smilie (who ate a DF fruit) Died becuz of the candy CC gave him.
    When he died the powers of the DF smilie had where transfered to the closest fruit.
    and this was the bag of appels . this is CC clown weapon, that DF and the candy
    otherwise it would be hard to take smilie with you i think.

Thinking about this reminds me off BB who stole the gura gura no mi.
    He knew what to do. i think he did the same sort of thing .
    Also knowing that he could kill other DF users and take there fruit.
    maybe there is more to it but i think this is the the big picture

anywhoo i think also that this DF could be the key to defeat the yonkou
    how about it. someone must eat it
    ODA didn't show us that DF for nothing
    Last edited by athary; 08-03-2012 at 01:02 AM.

I really like the idea of Law working with Vega Punk... Been intrigued by Vega Punk for a long time!