Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Ichigo aint getting blasted by whatever Grimmjow is using, someones gonna come help him out, I just wonder how slim the possibility is that he'll get helped out by Shinji and the other Vaizards....dunno bout Ulquiorra's return, then again maybe te 2 hour or so time limit is up, be good if there was a three-way punch up

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Ulquiorra returns, disables Grimmjow (since he's kinda stronger right?), and starts new fight with Ichigo. Ichigo doesn't look like he's winning, Grimmjow is. Can't place too much hope in getting help from others or the Vizards. So I guess it's gonna be Grimmjow out, Ulquiorra in, Ichigo out, Ichigo revive again since he can't die, Ulquiorra out and fight's finish.

Or then again, it could be the typical. Inoue goes "I love, don't die!", Ichigo kills Grimmjow with one hit which will make us all wonder why he didn't do sooner, gloats for one chapter, then Ulquiorra returns and finish him with another whack; which I must say is gonna be really boring. LOL.

^nice but too much in one chapter

I jus said Uli returns because they been fighting for along time and he has to come back soon
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Oh, yea one chapter only. Got carried away XD

Then I bet all that's gonna happen is Grimmjaw landing one massive strike on Ichigo, and we'll probably end with Ichigo with a "ZOMFG, WTF am I suppose to do" face

lol yea mostly likely
    but theres has to be some big twist thats gonna how

come on Kubo
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

I'm looking forward to it regardless, I still hope Ulquiorra appears as well.

yea it should be an exciting chapter since GJ going full strength
    but i wonder what that means will there be another release or will he just be more powerful?
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

...If we ever see "Hollow Ichigo" again it'll be over. If he comes out at this point, Ichigo isnt going to be able to return for a while. The next time we see him (hollow ichigo) inhabit ichigo's body it's because he's beaten Ichigo's resolve down and taken over. That was pretty much said flat. We need to stop expecting the hollow Ichigo to come out and save the day, who says he's going to be of any help? Ichigo is using his Hollow's power as we speak and it doesnt seem be enough, seriosly how much more resolve could he be holding back?!

I liked the chapter for what it was. It explained a lot and answered some questions I had but information like this shouldnt have been in a chapter. Tite really needs to issue a guide with useful information so we dont have bogged-down chapters. I think Tite kinda dropped the ball with this one. He had an excellent chance to end the fight on a high note but now it's going backwards. I think he's trying to create an epic battle, but it's really turning into a long drawn out back and forth dance. For goodness sake this is their 3rd fight, it's about as dramatic as Ortiz VS Shamrock 3 (UFC for those that dont know), that was a free fight on normal cable TV! Grimjow bounces back more than a tennis ball, it's almost as if he's the main character and needs to win this fight. At this point I just want it to end.

Everyone wants it to end. Tite just won't let the battle end though, that's all.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

this fight has been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. even the fighting has been dull.. 1 slash here, 1 slash there.. "oh u good, oh i wanna fight".. is just not exiting.. the backstory was a big plus but at the same time is about time GJ wins.. cause we all know this is not the final battle yet.. get that big boob girl and run ichigo.. then train more so u can have a chance to beat GJ... but oh.. GJ is 6.. that means u better stay home.. it would be a nice twist if GJ developed into a character like vegeta en DBZ. cause most likely if he stays in Hueco Mundo, he is getting killed... they took his arm cause he didnt ask permission to go to earth.. imagine now.. so im thinking he gonna escape and somehow become an ally... what u guys think?