Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I'm starting to think this fight is going to last at least another 2 chapters T-T
    O.o

i nearly about to leave bleach.. start on many better things

This fight needs a plot twist... Hopefully Ichimaru's going to show up and bust Grimmjow when he's just about to finish Ichigo, then take Ichi & Inoue & that annoying little arrancar somewhere and finally betray Aizen (I still think he's like Snape, he's so obviously a villain that he really can't be).

And of course Halibel & co will witness this and go straight to Aizen and then we're ready for a real hell to break loose.

am Start
    in my opinion it starts to get like dragonball -.-
    you are fighting with one style until your enemy makes wtf!
    denn the other person does wtfpwn
    this gets countered with ololwtfpwningbam
    and if nothing helps, the genkidama will be used as finishmove-.-

spirit bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    This fight needs a plot twist... Hopefully Ichimaru's going to show up and bust Grimmjow when he's just about to finish Ichigo, then take Ichi & Inoue & that annoying little arrancar somewhere and finally betray Aizen (I still think he's like Snape, he's so obviously a villain that he really can't be).

And of course Halibel & co will witness this and go straight to Aizen and then we're ready for a real hell to break loose.
    Great, you share my thoughts. Gin will surely betray Aizen sometime. I think he's THE bad guy of the series though, not some good guy after all. Anyway, I still think Ulquiorra will pop up to kill Grimmjow. 'D I post that before?

GJ will take up the whole chapter talking about how powerful his attack is and how it works.

Right now, if Tite Kubo kills somebody, ANYBODY, then my respect for Bleach will go to a level where it could never be knocked down. Too far. Like when you get answer the $1,000 question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Just about every other manga that has done it has been respected, at least somewhat, if for simply having the balls to kill someone off.

Rukia needs to die! I love her, I do, but her death is what the series needs to shake it back into the godly state it was once in. Renji's death, Chad's death, Ishida's death, they wouldn't do the job. And Orihime's needed to beat Aizen. Rukia is the one who needs to die.

And Grimmjow. Or he can just lose. One or the other.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaClan12120 View Post
    GJ will take up the whole chapter talking about how powerful his attack is and how it works.
    That sounds pretty likely too. But it has been quite a few chapters since Ulquiorra was sealed up. He's gonna make a comeback real soon, I think. (Afterwhich he disables GJ and go back to Azien, and so on...)

More fighting and fighting then at the end another espada steps in~