Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    I don't think Ulquiorra could care less if either Ichigo or Grimmjow kill each other. Most likely he would just come up and kill whoever is left standing while they are weakened from their fight. That's assuming Orihime doesn't step in trying to defend Ichigo.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

ulquiorra is seriously pissed at grimmjow remember?

Decimator Ov Sub-Humans Sahr'Eth's Avatar
    Within the Chamber of Whispering Eyes, In the Planet that once absorbed flesh to achieve Divinity
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    this fight has been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. even the fighting has been dull.. 1 slash here, 1 slash there.. "oh u good, oh i wanna fight".. is just not exiting.. the backstory was a big plus but at the same time is about time GJ wins.. cause we all know this is not the final battle yet.. get that big boob girl and run ichigo.. then train more so u can have a chance to beat GJ... but oh.. GJ is 6.. that means u better stay home.. it would be a nice twist if GJ developed into a character like vegeta en DBZ. cause most likely if he stays in Hueco Mundo, he is getting killed... they took his arm cause he didnt ask permission to go to earth.. imagine now.. so im thinking he gonna escape and somehow become an ally... what u guys think?
    Thats what I have been thinking. I wouldn't doubt that this fight ends in a draw and Ichigo and GJ go up against #4 (I'm not going to try to spell that friggin name lol). I just hope this fight ends next chapter >:{

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Yes, but that hardly says that he isn't smart enough to wait till the fight is over to kill the winner. It's not like he likes Ichigo more than Grimmjow, he already beat him to a pulp once.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Help

I'm very confused right now can someone please clarify with me lol. Since Edorad, Shaw long, Grantz and some other fat arrancar have climbed the ladder from gillian to adjucha as shown in 284, and after that they even became arrancar. Then why is it when all of them died, aizen just labelled them as 'gillian'? could it be adjucha is far more stronger than shaw long and the rest? Its really contradicting lol. Then in aizen point of view what exactly is a adjucha?? have shaw long and the rest fought and eat other hollows for nothing just to be labelled 'gillian' again!?

ichigo is getting his ass kick by grimmjow , the ulquiorra show up and at the same time sado show up to help ichigo ,, but sado have a lot of new powers he has turned into a true demon not a hollow but a demon the noone can beat are even come close to cause of his sprit force,, then sado starts to kill everyone even the one watching from far away ,but right before he kill ichigo he remembers that ichigo is his frined and starts to turn back to normal

i think maybe they were adjucas but just as the same lvl of a powerful gillian.. the only difference is that they were conciouss of there previous hollow form. while GJ was a adjuca and was vastly more powerful than them and other adjucas.. basicly a very high lvl adjuca with the potencial of becoming a vasto lord..
    but this is just my guess

i think that ulquiorra is going to come back and probably kills GJ either that or Tosen shows up and kills him which if anyone other that ichigo is going to i would think Tosen. Ulquiorra couldnt because then he would be the good dog that he has been so far
    All that is Bleach is good

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    i wonder when are they gonna stop this section and move back to wat Renji and Ishida are doing, or maybe Rukia and Chad, if they still conscious

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Thanks for the explaination, however I'm still quite confused.. lol. It does make sense they were lousier adjuchas but I just can't except the fact they were labelled "gillian" especially the part aizen said "the lowest denomination",
    they have already reached arrancar stage.. how can they be the lowest denomination of Menos? Expect a Menos Grande in Hueco Mundo to be an ant then?