Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    i think Grimmjow is about to kill ichigo cause he got a lot stronger and right before Grimmjow kill ichigo, ulquiorra show up and stops Grimmjow from killing ichigo ,, then takes ichigo to azien sousuke ,, but azien does not kill ichigo he locks up until he recovers ,, as ichigo is recovering azien is telling ichigo his planes,,, then ichigo escapes are get rescued by someone
    Last edited by bankai; 07-22-2007 at 04:29 PM.

My prediction is that Grimmjaw's new attack sends Ichigo flying to the wall, then Grimmjaw is like "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" and goes into berserk mode. He then keeps attacking Ichigo, who somehow still isn't dead. Orihime shouts "KUROSAKI-KUN!" as usual and wakes Ichigo up. Just when he's about to attack Grimmjaw again, Ulquiorra appears. THE END.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

i dont care fight is tooo long

Ichigo probably has something up his sleeve for the last time and will manage to immobilize Grimmjow but not kill him. Grimmjow starts cursing at Ichigo because he didn't have the guts to kill him (in typical manga fashion).

Halibel (or at least one of the watching subordinates, probably Sun Sun) will go and investigate/finish Ichigo off cause he's all torn up anyways; Inonue will selflessly stand in front of Ichigo to defend him (inadvertently upsetting Ichigo, further hurting her own romantic chances with Ichigo) and as Gin steps in to make a witty remark and stops Sun Sun or Halibel. She says, "Tch" and walks off. They leave Grimmjow lying in mental (and physical) anguish because of his insubordination.

Uli returns to Aizen's side and reports the events while Gin brings the busted up Ichigo and Inonue to Aizen and he reveals a little bit more about his plan to them/us. (But I hope Gin brings Ichi and Inonue somewhere else and betrays Aizen in the process - hahaha gettin' carried away!!)

BUT chances are the fight/chapter will just end with a cheese-ball injury and we'll be taken back to Renji & 4 eyes, or worse yet earth or soul society with some completely random and irrelevant crap happening...
    Last edited by Yamakawa; 07-22-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Emperor
    Can this stupid arc just and and the good guys just get out of there and start the war preparations already.

yeah my guess is (like everyone else's) is that Ulq comes back and joins the battle. This fight has been going on for way too long ==". they just need to hurry up and finish it.
    Love is painful for those that do not understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabiiAdaa View Post
    My prediction is that Grimmjaw's new attack sends Ichigo flying to the wall, then Grimmjaw is like "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" and goes into berserk mode. He then keeps attacking Ichigo, who somehow still isn't dead. Orihime shouts "KUROSAKI-KUN!" as usual and wakes Ichigo up. Just when he's about to attack Grimmjaw again, Ulquiorra appears. THE END.
    aha i would'nt be surpised if this happened too lol
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Grimmjow kills ichi, takes orihime to aizen who take real worlds souls and kills gotei 13 and that soul king.

And that all in 1 chapter.

Pew Pew Pew....
    well since this Hueco Mundo arc is mirroring the Soul Society arc so much, one of two possiblities I THINK....
    1.) Ichigo comes to near-death, speaks with hollow-side or zangetsu while in near-death, comes back and nearly kills off Grimmjow (Ichigo vs. Kenpachi)

2.) Someone from the outside (i'm thinkin Hirako) steps in, saves Ichigo, they run off w/Inoue and Ichigo learns a new technique (Ichigo vs. Byakuya, 1st encounter in SS where Yoruichi steps in)

ulquiorra comes back pissed after grimmjow beats down ichigo and is severely weakened, grimmjow, in his weakened state is getting pwnt, ichigo saves grimmjow at the last second and together they truce to beat up ulquiorra, then the world implodes due to incredible cliches and everyone dies, the end :]