• |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions

Chapter 596: "One Jutsu" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/596

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 08-01-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Naruto Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

As I suspected Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's Time space jutsu are connected they operate on the same dimension that's why Kakashi was able to warp damage onto Tobi.

Tobi simply uses his time space barrier jutsu on himself without fully pulling it into the other dimension and back out again.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Kakashi and Tobi both use the same dimension in their techniques? What, is there a dimension only sharingans are able to go? Is it the same as the place Tobi sent Sasuke during the summit? I really like this turn of events, so much can happen from this.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Now I know why Kishimoto had Guy and Kakashi join this fight Anyway, this won't exactly let the Obito theories die though.. I mean, how would that be possible if atleast Tobi's eye in not Obito's? Also, why was Tobi injured near his shoulder/arm? Why there?

They used to call him teaspoon-chakra-Kakashi!

I guess the next arc will go on without Kakashi. He used Kamui three times during the fight against Deidara and hardly any other jutsus, and he was in hospital for quite a few days.

After this fight, it shouldn't be any better, but much worse. He used Kamui at least three times already (with the Kunai, against Gedo Mazou, and now on the Rasengan), and it seems like it's going to be their main attack during the following chapter.

I wonder why he never opens the inner gates. He is able to at least open one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    I guess the next arc will go on without Kakashi. He used Kamui three times during the fight against Deidara and hardly any other jutsus, and he was in hospital for quite a few days.

After this fight, it shouldn't be any better, but much worse. He used Kamui at least three times already (with the Kunai, against Gedo Mazou, and now on the Rasengan), and it seems like it's going to be their main attack during the following chapter.

I wonder why he never opens the inner gates. He is able to at least open one of them...
    Because when the gates end, so does the fight for him.... And Kakashi has always been the tactic type and not the power house. So gates is not really his style, even tho he can do, he probable don't like too, we must remember how it f*ckes up Gai whenever he does it, and it seems to hurt allot more depending on you psychically fit and durable you are, and no matter what Gai does seem to be maybe the most fit character in the series.

Well. Now we almost know that Tobi is connected to Obito somehow, yet we have no idea how. This reinforces the Tobi is Obito theory but it does not confirm it. Most likely Tobi is Obito or someone who have takes Obito's second eye. The more I think about it the less likely Obito theory sound, just because it's boring and random and Obito have no real motive.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I know it is not really connected to this chapter specifically but can anyone remind me how Izuna disappeared? Was is dead/killed or missed? I just remembered seeing him once in the manga in the flashback where his eyes were taken by Madara

Chapter felt ridiculously short, even compared to last chapter... but reading this fight in order once it's complete will be pretty intense!

Kakashi got to show his stuff; Guy somewhat stole the show last chapter, and Kakashi is definitely at his best in this one. He's obviously the only one who could figure out Tobi's weakness and stand up to it with his Kamui; I wonder how *exactly* the two powers are linked?

If I understand it correctly, any attack "warped" by Kamui while Tobi is in phased-mode will cause damage to Tobi (when he un-phases, or before?), so all they need to do is force Tobi to warp, land a finishing blow, and hit that attack with a Kamui. Kakashi probably only has 1 Kamui left in him, so hopefully they make it count next chapter. However, has it been clarified if Tobi can cancel Kakashi's Kamui while in "phased mode"? Because if so, he might not fall for the same trick again.

Naruto himself looked pretty lame in this chapter, but this fight is just starting. I can't wait for him to get serious once Kakashi and Guy have had their chance to show off. Although if Tobi isn't dropped within Kakashi's next Kamui, how exactly will the Good Guys land any more major hits?

Tobi using his "Susano'o Wall" with its burning aura was interesting! One more hax power for the Sharingan; I guess that's just what Uchiha "Chakra Manifestation" techniques look like, and they aren't limited to Susano'o body armor. If it can stop the Hachibi's punch, that definitely adds a major boost towards Sasuke's arsenal against Bijuu Mode Naruto... anyway, I'm glad that Tobi revealed some more powers besides his warping ability, that's one of the things I was hoping to see.

My hope for next chapter: The Good Guys pull off a strategy to use Kamui to land a finishing blow on Tobi. Tobi negates the Kamui to counter their strategy, but is caught off guard again by some trick Naruto pulls off once Tobi solidifies. Tobi is forced to use Izanagi to survive the attack, taking away the warping power of his Sharingan in the process. With Kakashi exhausted and the Juubi near complete, Tobi must now use his Rinnegan to battle Naruto head-on, and can no longer warp himself to safety. Although if he doesn't lose his Sharingan, I'd settle for him losing his mask; even if he can still use his signature warping, at least we'd finally see his face.

Seriously, it's time that some questions about Tobi started getting answered, starting with his True Identity and his Second Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    If I understand it correctly, any attack "warped" by Kamui while Tobi is in phased-mode will cause damage to Tobi (when he un-phases, or before?), so all they need to do is force Tobi to warp, land a finishing blow, and hit that attack with a Kamui. Kakashi probably only has 1 Kamui left in him, so hopefully they make it count next chapter. However, has it been clarified if Tobi can cancel Kakashi's Kamui while in "phased mode"? Because if so, he might not fall for the same trick again.
    Well, it might be very simple: Naruto attacks with two Rasengans, one in each hand, and attacks Tobi. Kakashi warps one Rasengan to the other dimension, so in the end, Tobi won't have any safe dimensions left he can run to.

Theoretically...