6 33.33%
  • |3| Average

2 11.11%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ^ You should have said that it was a combination of Rasengan with Space-Time ninjutsu that made it hit ;0.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    I hope kakashi doesn't make that bold claim of "one jutsu" only to have himself or a teammate succumb to tobi's genjutsu. Poor konan had such a painstakingly constructed analysis of tobi's phasing and warping that when she beat it tobi sacrificed a hidden eye to survive and then cast genjutsu from his one trick pony.
    Well, they have the luxury of taking him 3 on 1 instead of 1 on 1 like in Konan's case. So if one does succumb to genjutsu (unlikely in this fight), they can be saved by the others. But honestly, if Tobi gets the chance to get that close to one of them, he's warping them away, not using genjutsu on them. That's for sure.

Another week of waiting!

Glad to have Kakashi in these types of situation.

To have to wait till the week after this coming week for 597 is like a harpoon through my heart.

Shit's gettin real in this battle with Tobi, a chink in his armor is in view and the good guys might be able to pull something awesome off. Ah well, there's still new breaking bad next week. that should be enough to sooth my jangled nerves

so chapter 597 isnt coming out on aug 8 but aug 15?

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    so chapter 597 isnt coming out on aug 8 but aug 15?
    Yep!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

No matter how awesome Guy/Kakashi looked in these last couple chapters, I'm really not interested seeing them OR Tobi's dumb phasing ability anymore... I just want to hurry to the Good Stuff and see Naruto's "Epic" contribution to the fight! So far he's demonstrated a mini-Bijuudama that made almost no impact, matched blows with Tobi to no effect, and "landed" the first real blow of the fight (although imo it counts as *Kakashi's* Rasengan). Can't wait to see him bring back Sage Mode / Bijuu Mode / Mass Kagebunshin / "Number One Surprising Ninja" Tactics.

This is my random mid-week post, just because I'm getting impatient with the two-week wait already.

hi guys, ive been looking around through all kind of forums about naruto, but this site, really gets my interest, because of the discussions here.

well i wanna share my theory about tobi's jutsu, a possibility that kakashi is correct.
    i wanna give some point of facts first.
    -tobi cannot warp(kamui?) objects,other people or himself if he's tangible/solid
    -tobi can only be intangible for less than 5 mins(by konan)
    -kakashi's kamui sends an object to another dimension.

here an image(its kinda crappy since i made as quickly a possible) of my explanation/opinion to to tobi's jutsu theory

img3.jpg

well i cannot put it to good words the things is, there no need to explain the kamui-like jutsu that warps to his EYE, my hypothesis is the phasing jutsu getting the jutsu in a wider//bigger range making tobi the center, as he make wider no one will notice the spiral warp.
    because of this the dimension is altered instead of suck or warp. Now from picture is HOW tobi got hit.
    making a wider range of his technique, making him an other-dimension suction which means any object from a diffenrent dimension(such as kamui) will be sucked instead of REAL object or person. sucking reversing all directions occuring to the object.

first is the KUNAI,
    as Naruto and Tobi clashes, kakashi send the kunai that gonna hit naruto to the other dimension, BUT at the same time Tobi phased out naruto punch, based from my theory, it will suck by tobi's jutsu, hitting him slightly due to the direction, . now that clash only explain a little.

next is naruto's rasengan
    from my image, you can see the arm direction and placing of naruto and tobi. then as tobi phases(also after sucking gai's nunchaku) kakashi used kamui on the naruto's rasengan, now if my theory(or also kakashi theory), the rasengan(intact/whole) will be suck by tobi's altered dimension because the rasengan id IN the other dimension. reversing its direction(because of dimension) hitting tobi to the right side.

well that's just my theory, what do you think guys?
    im also preparing myself to IZUNA+OBITO eyes theory

I was checking some old chapters and bumped into this one again (4 pics):

Spoiler!

Looks like something dead, like a Zombie, could have easily drawn Natural Energy...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    No matter how awesome Guy/Kakashi looked in these last couple chapters, I'm really not interested seeing them OR Tobi's dumb phasing ability anymore... I just want to hurry to the Good Stuff and see Naruto's "Epic" contribution to the fight! So far he's demonstrated a mini-Bijuudama that made almost no impact, matched blows with Tobi to no effect, and "landed" the first real blow of the fight (although imo it counts as *Kakashi's* Rasengan). Can't wait to see him bring back Sage Mode / Bijuu Mode / Mass Kagebunshin / "Number One Surprising Ninja" Tactics.

This is my random mid-week post, just because I'm getting impatient with the two-week wait already.
    Quality over quantity. smh With the exception of Kakashi and Tobi no one in this battle has done anything impressive. Naruto is just a spammer who's only capable of using the same attacks over and over again. Nothing has been epic about what he's done since his battle with Orochimaru. Even with his super saiyan forms all he's done is either make the rasengan wider or just more concentrated and if those are the kind of techniques you find impressive you really need to read Basilisk.

Kakashi's analytical skills never disappoint and it's a pretty impressive feat to discover Tobi's tactical short-comings. Tobi however deserves the most praise as, according to Kakashi, he only has one jutsu yet he's been able to fend off Kakashi, Naruto, and Gai for quite some-time and he's always remained at least one step ahead of them in the heat of combat. They regroup to come up with a plan and yet he still holds a tactical advantage by being able to switch his strategies on the fly. Sure that's not as impressive as another wind "spell" from Naruto but some find the more "technical" aspects of these battles far more intriguing.