View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    9 50.00%
  • |4| Good

    6 33.33%
  • |3| Average

    2 11.11%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 5.56%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
  1. #21
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    I figured Kakashi just hit Tobi at the time where he's solid ie. when he's trying to warp someone. The moment Naruto passed through him, Tobi became solid to get ready to absorb Naruto. That's when Kakashi warped the Rasengan. Though, what's really weird is the implications that Tobi might have warped Kakashi's Kamui attack when he attempted to take out the Mazou. Dimension warping a dimension warping technique? Yo dawg?

    Well, I suspect we'll get an explanation from Kakashi in the next chapter about what's really going on here, then it's theory time.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Jean-Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    I guess the next arc will go on without Kakashi. He used Kamui three times during the fight against Deidara and hardly any other jutsus, and he was in hospital for quite a few days
    It seems Kakachi is continuously improving his kamui. He doesn't appeared tired. I would guess he has quite some more shots to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    I wonder why he never opens the inner gates. He is able to at least open one of them...
    They aggreed on using no big attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    ...Anyway, this won't exactly let the Obito theories die though.. I mean, how would that be possible if atleast Tobi's eye in not Obito's? Also, why was Tobi injured near his shoulder/arm? Why there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Tobi is Izuna with Obito's eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    It could be Obito's body?
    Tobi is Tonton, the pet pig. It is more and more obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Kakashi and Tobi both use the same dimension in their techniques? What, is there a dimension only sharingans are able to go? Is it the same as the place Tobi sent Sasuke during the summit? I really like this turn of events, so much can happen from this.
    Maybe it's a hint that Kakachi will be able to upgrade his eye to the same level as the one of Tobi in the future. Anyway even though the one jutsu of Tobi looks like an advanced kamui, it could still be something very different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto himself looked pretty lame in this chapter, but this fight is just starting. I can't wait for him to get serious once Kakashi and Guy have had their chance to show off. Although if Tobi isn't dropped within Kakashi's next Kamui, how exactly will the Good Guys land any more major hits?
    They clearly established that using major hits is a wrong strategy.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Uhm, it makes no sense that Kakashi would be able to see "trough both dimensions" now, when he didn't before, to me it even sounds stupid. I'm pretty sure he just figured out how to get the Rasengan back from the other dimension, he clearly caught the idea that they were using the same technique when Tobi blocked his Kamui on the GM. So he tested out warping the Rasengan back, instead of just away.

    But does this mean we will see Kakashi start using Can't-Touch-Me-No-Jutsu? Not in this fight ofc, but if there ever is an after the war thing. Like when we see Naruto with Hinata 10 years from now with baby Jiraya running around and Naruto is Hokage. We see like Naruto have an epic fight with Konahamaru then after the fight Kakashi comes teleporting in like trolololololo.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #24
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post

    But does this mean we will see Kakashi start using Can't-Touch-Me-No-Jutsu? Not in this fight ofc, but if there ever is an after the war thing. Like when we see Naruto with Hinata 10 years from now with baby Jiraya running around and Naruto is Hokage. We see like Naruto have an epic fight with Konahamaru then after the fight Kakashi comes teleporting in like trolololololo.
    I think Kakashi will probably go blind in that soon, unless Kamui doesn't cause blindness for some reason.

    Also, I don't think Kakashi warped the Rasengan back from that dimension, more like it hit Tobi while he was in that dimension.

  5. #25
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Kamui is a technique unique to Obito's sharingan... so no he won't go blind.

    But if Tobi does have Obito's other sharingan then it could hold the key to the other half of Kamui...
    Tobi uses his to faze himself away and Kakashi uses his to faze objects away

    But Tobi can also faze others (i.e. Sasuke and Karin)
    Buzzzz

  6. #26
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    that may be true but Kakashi's the one who activaded Mangekyou. So eventually...he'll go blind.

    This chap makes no sense. Kakashi fought 24h and now he's using kamui like it's nothing...
    __________________________________________


  7. #27
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    that may be true but Kakashi's the one who activaded Mangekyou. So eventually...he'll go blind.

    This chap makes no sense. Kakashi fought 24h and now he's using kamui like it's nothing...
    Gee, you make it sound like no one is capable of improving themselves over time... And being that there's medic ninjas all over the place, what's to say he hasn't had time to recover before moving on to the next battlefield.

  8. #28
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    I doubt he had time to recover since he appeared fast in Naruto's battle. And i'm mainly talking about Sharingan draining non-uchiha's like f*ck lol. So unless those med nins gave Kakashi actual chakra I don't see this as logical.
    __________________________________________


  9. #29
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,797
    Interesting stuff, Kakashi with a brilliant deduction skills and now they have a plan. So when Tobi dissapears, he actually simply warps his own body to that other dimension. It all now depends on Kakashi though, if Tobi can push him out of the game then theyre back to square zero since they need Kamui. I think Tobi will go on offensive in the next chapter and will target Kakashi specifically. Still I predict they will land a blow, a significant one but still not enough.

    Guy had his chapter earlier, Kakashi had his chapter this week so I suspect its Narutos turn to look badass in the next chapter. Too bad its gonna be two weeks from now since theres a break, however Kishi mentioned in the latest mini interview that we will finally see Tobis face in the next few weeks so hopefully in 3 weeks we know who Tobi is. My guess is now on Izuna ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  10. #30
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Interesting stuff, Kakashi with a brilliant deduction skills and now they have a plan. So when Tobi dissapears, he actually simply warps his own body to that other dimension. It all now depends on Kakashi though, if Tobi can push him out of the game then theyre back to square zero since they need Kamui. I think Tobi will go on offensive in the next chapter and will target Kakashi specifically. Still I predict they will land a blow, a significant one but still not enough.

    Guy had his chapter earlier, Kakashi had his chapter this week so I suspect its Narutos turn to look badass in the next chapter. Too bad its gonna be two weeks from now since theres a break, however Kishi mentioned in the latest mini interview that we will finally see Tobis face in the next few weeks so hopefully in 3 weeks we know who Tobi is. My guess is now on Izuna ..
    I think they'll land a blow too. It probably wont be enough to stop Tobi of course, but I think whatever damage they deal him will be enough to further crack his mask. Hopefully, they'll completely break his mask, thus answering the age old question: Who is Tobi?

    This two week break, does that go for Bleach too?
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •