6 33.33%
  • |3| Average

2 11.11%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Good chapter. Now everybody have to sit and wait two weeks to see what happens next. No Naruto next week people, no nothing next week actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin „ View Post
    Tobi is Izuna with Obito's eye.
    Damn that would be a nice possibility.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It could be Obito's body?

why so many breaks this year? *sigh*
    my predictions for this fight are that kakashi has one more kamui in him before running out of chakra, but it doesnt have immediate effect and instead comes into play a few chapters later when its just naruto vs tobi

Nice to see Kakashi being Kakashi, figuring out stuff that should not be deducible (wd?). Awesome Chapter!

Guy opens 7 gates, throws Noon Tiger at Kakashi, Kakashi warps it when the attack is at its smallest point, Naruto attacks Tobi to phase him, and BOOM--Tobi-paste FTW!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

a really gripping chapter, I like how kakashi is figuring out how to effectively fight Tobi. I am warming to the Tobi = Izuna + Obito Eye. The notion that Obito's mangekyou jutsus are primarily time/space based is really growing on me, like say zetsu grabbed obito's crushed body from the falling rocks before complete pulverisation and Tobi regenerates the eye, takes tissue samples and lets Zetsu chow down on whats left over.

I've been digging through my memories of previous chapters and I can't remember a single panel where Tobi's sharingan is explicitly shown while his time/space jutsu is used, I'm thinking it's a mangekyou jutsu just like Kamui and can be used constantly due to Tobi having Hashirama cells and Uchiha cells. If the Obito eye theory proved correct it could explain why Tobi has hinted that he'd like to add Kakashi's sharingan to his collection, if he had Obito's eyes with each using Mangekyou then he could likely unlock Susano'o (again :p)

Something else that crossed my mind - Gedo Mazou seems like the Rinnegan equivalent of Susano'o, perhaps even it's originator, has that been theorised already?

As I suspected Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's Time space jutsu are connected they operate on the same dimension that's why Kakashi was able to warp damage onto Tobi.

Tobi simply uses his time space barrier jutsu on himself without fully pulling it into the other dimension and back out again.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

They Should have used an Odama Rassengan for the experiment, because now they have tipped their hand to Tobi, he'll just change tactics.

Now, all Tobi has to do is use Susanoo and The Rinnegan's Chakra/Jutsu absorbing techniques together as a Combo, to keep our heroes at bay while the Juubi fully manifests.

(Assuming he can use the two together like Madara does)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initiate
    Kakashi said Tobi's Phasing & Warping is only one jutsu. So, Phasing is acutally warping himself to another dimension.
    Tobi warp himself and , at the same time, Kakashi warp rasengan into the same dimension he used , so, he collides with rasengan in that dimension.

That's how Naruto's rasengan land a hit ?

Hmmmmmmm, one dimension huh (it might be it), well I was rather thinking that Sharingan is hax again, simply because it can see through both, the inner dimension (as shown by Sasuke) and the outside dimension (suggested in this chapter).

I understood that Kakashi could send the Rasengan to the real body, since with his Sharingan, he saw the real body of Tobi through the layers/walls of dimensions, thus it doesn't matter where Tobi is, as long as Kakashi can see him (the same was with the Kunai, since Tobi was within the scope of Kakashi's vision ?).

Looks like Kakashi might loose his Sharingan, since the end of this chapter suggests the return of the White Fang.

Kakashi said that he never heard of Kamui being stopped, quite strange considering that Kakashi said that he created this new jutsu himself, or did he say that he just mastered a new jutsu ? It really sounds like there was someone else who used Kamui.

It's time for Kakashi's white chakra to kick in again, thus transforming his Raikiri into a Dimension-Cutting Blade, or for short Dimensional Cutter.

I noticed something on Tobi's back, is that a short sword wrapped in tape or something else ?

I think that Tobi used chakra from GM, unless it would mean that he has enough chakra to constantly warp and create a barrier big enough for the whole statue, and strong enough to withstand attacks from a bijuu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I understood that Kakashi could send the Rasengan to the real body, since with his Sharingan, he saw the real body of Tobi through the layers/walls of dimensions, thus it doesn't matter where Tobi is, as long as Kakashi can see him (the same was with the Kunai, since Tobi was within the scope of Kakashi's vision ?).
    I hope you're right, cause I was JUST about to point out how Tobi should've taken a Susanoo arrow to the chest months ago (during the Kakashi vs. Sasuke fight). Also: third-degree burned by Deidara's exploding Bunshin, second-degree burned by Happy Pain's missile, and first-degree burned by a smack from a detached Deidara arm :-/

Actually, there's a lot of holes that open up if your theory is not correct. Has Tobi just been living in constant fear, getting smacked around by random attacks and limbs since Kakashi activated his Mangankyo?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.