Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The reason why I thought he went four tails and lost control was because he voluntarily went into the gate. Every other time he got chakra from the Kyuubi he was always outside the gate. But when he went in thats when he lost control. So I think that was symbolic about how he was willing to do anything to get Sasuke back even let evil take him over. I believe Naruto knows going into the gate is bad, but he did it because he believed it would help him get Sasuke back. Thats just my opinion i might be wrong.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

i think it's cause kishi puts an insane amount of pipes on every building he draws

i think there is another dimension or something. Like the summoning jutus. although i always thought, naruto see it. it's more like in his mind, then his stomach.

The maze is supposed to represent his body. The idea is that he has to navigate the maze to locate the fox. Once he learns how he can get to the fox he could go to it straight to it whenevever he needs to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    The maze is supposed to represent his body. The idea is that he has to navigate the maze to locate the fox. Once he learns how he can get to the fox he could go to it straight to it whenevever he needs to.
    Your probably right, but myself and I am sure a lot of other people would very much like it if their was something more to it.

Cool

It could be an representation of his mind. I mean a mind with questions or missing pieces. Where are my parents ?, Why wont someone tell me ? , Who am I ?, Why I am here ?

At beginnings of the series Naruto seemed to sometimes to reflect on such thoughts of his past which caused him loneliness. He didn't know why the villagers didn't like him but he could sense it.

Maybe all this created a mind of an maze or puzzle which he saw as he entered his mind. And, within his sub conscience the Nine Tail Demon Fox is imprisoned or the mind of the demon.