Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Yep, I still read it, I think the author said a few years ago when he planned to end it, and it appears he kept his word. Once it is completed, I'm going read it again from start to finish.

Aye, the chapters come out so slow 90% of he manga is blurry. I'm rereading it all atm. It's that fucking good!

Yeah, I may just have to reread it to catch up. The only problem with the manga is the Sasuke Shippuuden moments with Sasaki, but it's not really that much of a problem, because Sasaki is way more interesting than Sasuke. I wonder if the novel it's based on was also written that way.

Wish I was better with Kanji.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yeah, I may just have to reread it to catch up. The only problem with the manga is the Sasuke Shippuuden moments with Sasaki, but it's not really that much of a problem, because Sasaki is way more interesting than Sasuke. I wonder if the novel it's based on was also written that way.

Wish I was better with Kanji.

Unlike in naruto sasaki is shit out of luck when musashi duels him at the island ^^

Originally Posted by kuroihikari: ..I wonder if the novel it's based on was also written that way.
    Nah the novel's on a completely different level, its more realistic, Sasaki's is NOT deaf and uber cool in it. He's evil.
    I often have the, Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa vs Vagabond , debate with my friends, and the book owns everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by kalakawa View Post
    Nah the novel's on a completely different level, its more realistic, Sasaki's is NOT deaf and uber cool in it. He's evil.
    I often have the, Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa vs Vagabond , debate with my friends, and the book owns everytime.
    Evil as in "arrogant elitist warrior" or evil as in "kill everyone without mercy."? I hope I can find a copy of that book.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Unlike in naruto sasaki is shit out of luck when musashi duels him at the island ^^
    Yeah. He had a 6 foot long katana and lost to someone wielding a 4 foot improvised wooden sword by smashing his head on the ground. Talk about bad luck.

Although i wonder how it will happen in the manga, there will probably be a harcore duel with swords.

@kuroihikari

Evil as in "arrogant elitist warrior"+ someone who knows he's a pretty boy . He spreads bullshit about Musashi, and hangs out with Mahatachi's evil mom.

But he also has a unique sense of honor , an amazing 6 foot long katana ,which he calls the drying pole. The final fight is epic, the "science " behind it is great.

Originally posted by kuroihikari :
    Yeah. He had a 6 foot long katana and lost to someone wielding a 4 foot improvised wooden sword by smashing his head on the ground. Talk about bad luck.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Naruto

ok I need the book. Now, who's got a download link for me?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto